𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

[ 8 months later ]

Vidhi Bakshi

It has been eight months since we were dating and they were pure bliss. I began liking him even more than I have ever imagined. What to do, he makes me fall in love with him in every possible way he thinks of. And there, we love each other!

Naksh has been a complete ideal match for me. Why? Because of his actions. His efforts.

His office opens at 9 am so he have to leave at 8 am. But, he comes at my place daily at 7 am. Because he says "I wanna start my day with you"

Cheesy right? I thought about it too.. I thought he's just saying and I didn't considered it at all. But he was the man of his words. He literally came every single day, to my home at 7 and left at 8.

And since the past two months, he's been visiting me after his office hours too.

Woah! Treat! 2 times a day!

How can someone not love him?

It's been two weeks we were thinking about our marriage. Problem was not from his side. But from my side. My dad is a little more protective of me.

"Hey! Open the door I'm outside" there he was!

I opened the door and saw my all charming boyfriend after his office hours. He looked a bit exhausted but fresh.

I welcomed him in and we sat on the sofa and my helper give him water.

He drank it and looked at me sloppily.

"What?" I asked.

"How can you manage to look so sexy even in loose tees and shorts huh?"

"Shut up!" I giggled.

And he pampered me with light kisses allover my neck.

"Naksh! Papa ke yaha jaana hai, yaad hai na aapko?"

He sat straight "Hmm"

"Chalte hai then, wait I'll change and come"

"Wait" he kissed me one more time. And then I went.

This was my lover boy Naksh! And I absolutely love him for that. I was a bit scared as Naksh was meeting Papa for the first time.. but maa said she'll handle it.

In an hour, we were at my dad's house.

A helper opened the door and we got in. Naksh was nervous so, I intertwined my fingers in his and walked in giving him a good smile.

"Papa" I said and went to him and side hugged him. He too did.

Mom and dad were sitting on sofa and, Naksh and I were sitting opposite to them.

"So, it's him?" Dad asks.

"Yeah"

"So, Naksh.. why should we give our daughter to you?"

I can sense him tensed.

"Um.. sir, we genuinely love each other since eight months. And I don't think any other girl will replace her place in my life. I won't betray her ever"

"You better don't. She's a lawyer before she's related to you by any means"

He nodded.

My father's expressions were blank. But my mom was happy. Because mom loved Naksh since start. She had already considered him as her son in law.

A bit chit chat and snacks we drove off quickly. We got out and he relaxed! I think this was necessary for him.

"Maybe, kuch dino mein mujhe tumhare Ghar walo se milne bhi aana hoga" I said.