𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

Vidhi Naksh Arora

"Vidhi, I can explain" he continued once more even though I told him three times not to do so.

I kept mum.

He began his bickering and I am really not interested in any of it. I'm just angry on him. Maybe because I'm too jealous to listen.

Why can't he just understand that I don't need his explainations and just understand me and my feelings? Can't he just accept that?

"We broke off brutally, she played the victim card then. And I really don't like her!"

"FOR GOD'S SAKE NAKSH! SHUT UP! I WANT PEACE"  I yelled undecided.

And the rest of the car ride went silent.

I was literally very angry and I can't point out the actual reason of being angry.

I stepped out of the car angrily as soon as it stopped and banged the door.

Vidhi calm down. It's okay.

Yeah.

Calm down.

Calm down my foot.

I went in and saw him running behind me by my side eye.

He closed the living room's main door as everyone were slept by now and we had the spare key. I aggressively went in my bedroom and I was to smash the door but he stood in between and came in.

He closed the door quitely and sandwiched me
between the door and him, grabbing my waist.

"We can talk. Okay? Take to me" he offered.

"There's nothing to talk about. Leave me!"

"You're jealous?"

I switched our sides and pinned his both hands on the  walls, either sides of his torso.

"You're my husband. You're just MINE. Keep that in mind. And what were you doing in that corner with that shitty bitch? Explaining her? She's not worth that at ALL"

He tried to move and I jerked him to stay.

"Don't Leave A Conversation INCOMPLETE"

"You're not in the right state of mind-"

"Seriously?"

Then we both had an intense eye contact and we both leaned together into a passionate kiss. I thought it was harsh from my side but he was harsher than me. I don't know when he engulfed me in a warm hug, kissing me roughly and next I felt was, my back instantly felt cold, while his hands lingering all over my back.

He unzipped my back.

He picked me up and placed me on bed softly.

Warning - Mature content ahead.

"Just a minute" with that his touch left my body and I saw him closing the curtains and latching the door.

He again came to my side. This time I can feel him hesitate, as we broke in midway, and now it's damn awkward.

But do I care?

Nah!

I latched his lips to mine and sucked them passionately. My breath felt heavier, but I liked his touch on my body.

He slowly kissed my neck and I felt butterflies in my stomach. My stomach churned and I felt like heartbeats in my womanhood.

That's it. I can't control more. I began unbuttoning his shirt and he too, brought the strips on my shoulder down, with his teeth.

Fantasy, I see (smirk)

He revealed my bosoms to air and in no time my dress was out of bed. I removed his shirt too.

"What are these?" He asked looking at my breasts.

I looked down and remembered I've used nipple covers, as the dress permitted not to wear a bralette.

I showed him how to remove those and his face amused learning the new information.

"Nevermind" he attacked those, fulfiling his desires but something was happening in me.

I was wet. Already.

"I want you now!! Don't delay!"

"On your commands, ma'am" he moved southern and licked all the juices making me arch my back.

"Nakshhhh" I moaned.

Few minutes passed like this, filling the room with my moans and his heavy breaths.

He came up and kissed my nose.
Once. Twice.

"Ready?" I didn't knew when he removed his lowers!

"Hm-" before I could even complete my words he decended inch by inch, making my lips wide open eith passing time.

It took time for me to adjust, then he began speeding up his work.

"Vidhi!" He grunts.

I was so engrossed in pain at first, I thought I won't be able to cope up with him. But, with passing time it turned in pleasure and we were enjoying it.

Soon, I saw satisfaction on his face and his pace decelerating. I was done too.

He lost his balance and his full weight fall on me.

It felt good.

Naksh on me.

He kissed my forehead and moved aside, spooning me.

"Tired?" He asked

"Yeah" I replied.

"Thank you for completing my life, Vidhi. By being my wife"

I smiled hearing him. I couldn't get more lucky! This man knows how to melt me just by his mere words.

I turned to him and hugged him, kissing his chest.

His clean chest!

I snuggled more and was actually lost in him.

"I love you" I confessed.

"I love you more, wifey" with that he pecked my hair and sleep engulfed us. We both were happy.

Today, by all means, I was Mrs. Vidhi Naksh Arora.

The tag itself made me smile and I slept in my husband's arms.