Chapter 4

Akaza's POV:

*Knock Knock*

"....."

*Knock Knock*

"......"

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"WHO IS IT?" I shouted. There was no reply "Ugh" I thought. My eyes lazily opened, and then everything from last night came back to me in a sudden rush.

And I quickly got up remembering I was in the living room. I reached for my phone that was on the coffee table and checked the time, it was 7:20 a.m.

"Crap I'm gonna be late for school" I flew off the couch and started making my way upstairs, then I remembered someone was knocking on the door earlier. I turned around and went downstair to check who was at the door. When I peeked through the door I saw that it was Enmu, I opened the door to let him in.

"Good morning," He said with a gentle wave while walking in.

"Hey, Sorry I'm not dressed yet so give me 10 minutes," I said quickly. I ran upstairs to my room and put on my uniform and shoes, I looked in the mirror and my hair was a mess but I didn't have time to fix it. I made my way to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I washed my face a bit and then I went down to meet Enmu to leave.

[...In The Classroom...]

I luckily made it in time for homeroom, I reached for my phone in my pocket....but it wasn't there. I tried not to panic while checking my other pocket for my phone...but it wasn't there either. That's when I remembered I left it on the table in the living room. *Face Palm*

*DING DONG DING DONG*

"I came to school without my phone, great" I whispered sarcastically. I slipped into my seat and pulled out a pencil.

Nobody's Pov:

"Alright class settle down," The teacher said while walking in.

"I have two announcements, First as you know today is we have a test so I'll give you 15 minutes to prepare yourself for that. And second...we have a new student".

The whole class started to mumble, and that's when the student walked it. They stood in front of the class and introduced themself.

"Hello everyone, My name is Kyojuro Rengoku," He said with a big smile.

"I cannot wait to be a part of your class" Then he did a small bow.

"Thank you for that Rengoku, You can find a seat anywhere you'd like," the teacher said. Rengoku made his way down an easel of seats and decided to take a seat behind a boy with messy, short pink hair.

"OK, class you have 15 minutes to study, Rengoku don't worry you are exempt from this test," The teacher said, and then he sat down at his desk.

[..15 Minutes Later...]

"OK Class, Books away I will be passing out the test now. Hopefully, you studied enough for this cause this is worth 100% of your grade" The teacher said while handing out the test papers. When he got to Rengoku he said,

"Rengoku you can go down to the library since you won't be taking this test".

"Alrighty, but where is that exactly?" Rengoku said with a bright smile.

"Um, Akaza you can take him down there," said the teacher

"OK, I'll be right back" Akaza got up and made his way to the classroom door, while Rengoku followed behind him.

Akaza's POV:

"Why would a student transfer so late in the year?" I wondered

"Excuse me Akeem, but what time does school end?" A voice behind me said

"My name is Akaza, and school ends at 3 p.m.," I said with a yawn. Crap I didn't get enough sleep last night, I think I might fall asleep. As I walked down the hall my pace started to slow down, and I continued to yawn.

"Wow, you seem really tired," the voice behind me said. I shook my head and continued to walk, my eyes started to blink slowly. My mind was clear and felt like they were going to collapse. I stopped for a second and spoke,

"If you go down a flight of stairs and take a left the library should be there, I need to go wash my face real quick". It took everything in me to stay awake while walking to the bathroom. When I got there I walked to the sink, turned on the faucet, dipped my hand into the cold water, and washed my face. I used my uniform to wipe the water off my face and looked into the mirror. "It wouldn't hurt if I closed my eyes for a minute," I thought. I opened one of the bathroom stalls and sat down on the toilet, "Only for a minute" I whispered to myself. I laid my head on the stall wall and closed my eyes. My breathing slowed and I drifted off into sleep.