being found

It all started when a baby girl was born in China with the ability to produce light from her body after this incident women around the world started to produce strange powers that came from person to person unfortunately the amount of men in the world started to decline because of this and a total population in the world goes down to less than 5%.

From this many children are born from test tubes to contain balance in the world and gender diversity from the men that are left are used as a breeding horse for the most part are really rare to see men in the world.

Some countries even have made laws to force men to create harems in the hopes of adding more men to help get the populations back.

Though it's not the most seen issue the bigger issue is controlling the quirks and preventing Danger from those who use them for themselves but the government has created a job for those who wish to help them in any way they can't this job is being called a heroine.

When women become heroin there are two types Limelight Heroes that dude is here working the day and there's underground Heroes who are Heroes at night. now let's start the story off

Toshinora POV

After a long day's work, I'm ready to go home and relax but on the way home I hear an infant crying in an alleyway.

when I reached the alleyway I could hear the infant crying in the back corner in a box when I looked in the box my mouth hung open in the shock I have on my face because I thought it was another case of leaving a girl because the patients do not want her but no it's a boy an actual male infant which is rare in the world with only less than 5%.

I thought of bringing the child to an orphanage but now am I overthinking it because if a boy was to show up at an orphanage the government would take him away and put him in the program later when he is the right age and treat him badly so my next thought it's to adopt him and raise him as my own.

I will have my Collies help me raise him and I'll ask Nezu to help me hide him so people won't go after him.

I'll look after him and I'll make my master proud because I didn't help save her when she told me to leave.

Later:

Well, I got back to my house I got a closer look at them because I do not want to take them out and bring attention to me because I'm All Might and if they see me with a male things can get bad.

I placed him down on my bed and took a closer look at him, he had black hair with green highlights in them, and bright green emerald eyes with diamond freckles on each of his cheeks.

When looking through his blanket I found a note The note said that his name was Izuku and said that his original mother could not take care of him at all because she was not ready to have a child yet no less a male.

It also said please take care of him because I know you will and please make sure that the government does not find out because of how bad the government is when it comes to a male when they find them it said she was asking you nicely please watch over it love Mom.

When I finished reading it I made the right choice to bring him home with me. Now I have to wait until the next day to bring him to Nezu for adoption papers because I know Nezu has a lot of blackmail on the government.

The Next Day:

Today was the weekend and that means UA was closed for the day. I know Nezu is still in her office. I gave her a call to meet me in person immediately because it was an emergency and after that called my mentor Gran Torina who is like a mother to me to help me with this.