secret revealed

Izuku pov:

It has been 3 years now and I am now 18 years old. My life has been going great for me except for one part that had happened during that 3 year time period when I got my license.

The things that I have been doing during the 3 years was taking down each and every single Ranger enemy that has been thrown my way, every time I defeat them they keep on coming back twice as strong. It didn't matter how many times they got stronger and came at me. I always took care of them even with some bruising at the end. 

When I was not taking care of the Rangers enemies I went to different places in Japan to help other heroes in need as well visit different places such as in hospitals and orphanages to help the people that are working there and take care of everyone. 

Sometimes I go to different areas in Japan to do some community service to give back to the people like this one area. I was at  a different beach and it was full of trash and much worse than the one I clean and no one wanted to go near it or to clean it because everyone thought I was okay to dump trash there. When I was cleaning the beach I was in my Mythic ranger form. 

I then started to clean up the mess as well using spells to help me do it  faster while cleaning up the beach

I then started to clean up the mess as well using spells to help me do it  faster while cleaning up the beach. when the beach was all clean everyone was starting to thank me for doing it because the people that lived in that area try to clean that place for years and no matter what they did no one wanted to clean the place up so they gave up on cleaning it.  While cleaning the beach I had someone that was helping me as well doing their own training.

when the beach was all clean everyone was starting to tank me for doing it because the people that lived in that area try to clean that place for years and no matter what they did no one wanted to clean the place up so they gave up on cleaning it ...

when the beach was all clean everyone was starting to tank me for doing it because the people that lived in that area try to clean that place for years and no matter what they did no one wanted to clean the place up so they gave up on cleaning it During the years I had one of the toughest battles that was given to me against a Nylock that was the enemy of the Samurai rangers

Flashback to that day:

When I went into the city to buy some groceries because we were almost all out at home. On my way to the store something caught my eye and it was a bright red puddle that was coming out of the ground and I decided to go investigate it. 

Izuku ranger life in a female worldOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara