reaction and test

Last Night pov:

Momo mom pov:

When my daughter told me that she saw a boy and he saved her from some villains that had dragged her in the alleyway. I told my daughter Momo that she can go to her room for the night and when I saw her go upstairs I decided to call one of my friends that I went to school with and tell her about what had happened to my daughter and who had saved her. 

My friend is the CEO of one of the biggest news stations in Japan. 

When I was done explaining to her what had happen she had told me that she had a trail to finding the male that in Japan because on of her worker found a random file on her desk talking about a male sighting around UA going in and out and with the information that you gave me that the male is in custody in UA to hide him from the rest of the world and if you tell me that the male look like the same age of your daughter.  Then that means one of the teachers is his mother and is training him to do exactly what.

The day of the attack:

When I got up my friend told me that the news was about to start soon and I wanted to watch it to see what UA thinks about it. When the news was about to start, my daughter Momo came down stairs to greet me.

When she saw me in front of the TV she asked me why I was not at the table to eat

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

When she saw me in front of the TV she asked me why I was not at the table to eat. I was about to respond but I forgot that the broadcast would not start in another hour so I told her that I was waiting for her to get up so I could eat with her. 

When we were eating Momo asked me again and the reason why is because I don't watch TV that much since I had to run the company everyday with small breaks now and then. When I told her the truth she was shocked and asked if she could watch it with me.

Momo pov:

When I asked my mother if I could watch the news about the male sighting and what had happened last night I wanted to know if what I saw was real. When me and my mom finished eating breakfast we went to the living room and started the news report about what happened last night and the sighting of a male coming in and out of UA. 

When they said UA I was surprised because I thought it was an all girl school but now that I think about it the way he had fought the villains last night I was convinced that he had to be trained. When the news was outside of UA demanding to be let in. 

When the reporters were trying to get in they had found what looks like a teacher and a younger girl that might be a first student maybe but when I saw the girls eyes I never forgot the boys eyes because they were the same from last night and her hair when I look close enough it was a wig  and it was the same color that had fallen off of him when he was protecting me and as well it is a wig is because I can see a different color and a bit darker hair under it. just by looking at him I can tell that he really did not wanted to be found out and by the looks of makeup he's using I can tell that he has a few years of experience with it.