Welcome to Nevermore Part 3

(I apologize if the quality of my work isn't satisfactory lately. If you see any plot holes or narrative discontinuity please feel free to comment.)

Later -

Wednesday was in her dorm room, angrily tearing the pink decorations off the window. Izuku finished unpacking the textbooks he needed for the semester before turning around to see his angry roommate.

"Look, not that I care, but what are you doing?" Izuku asked, making his bed in the corner. His side of the room was full of dark green merchandise with a small desk where he could study. He also had a built-in room divider to separate him and his two roommates.

He thought he needed it, considering he's a boy living in a girl's dormitory.

The girl didn't bother to look at the boy. She savagely ripped off another piece from the window.

Wednesday: Why do you always ask questions when you know the answer?

Izuku chuckled, "You know Enid's gonna kill you when she sees what you've done, right?"

Wednesday gave Izuku a cold smirk.

Wednesday: Not unless I kill her first. Besides, this room looks like rainbow vomit.

Wednesday was about to tear off the last paper when her eyes wandered to Izuku's side of the room.

Wednesday: I love what you've done with your side of the room. It reminds me of a folklore I read as a child called Beetlejuice.

Izuku laughed.

"Yeah, I heard about it too. It's the story where you say the name three times and summon a demon named Beetlejuice, right? Talk about cliche."

Wednesday: Exactly, media and culture have taken a nosedive since the early 2010s.

Wednesday finished decorating her side of the room.

Wednesday: Done. Now, I can finally -

Enid walked in the second Wednesday was about to finish her sentence. Her eyes widened in shock and horror when she saw the state of her room.

Enid: What the hell did you do to my room?

Wednesday: Dividing our room equally.

Wednesday kicked the torn-up coloured paper to Enid's side of the room. Sensing the growing tension between his two roommates, Izuku decided to intervene.

"Look, I'm sorry that Wednesday redecorated your room without permission. But since we are sharing this room, we could at least learn to respect each other's - "

The two girls suddenly turned to our green-haired protagonist with annoyed looks.

Enid/Wednesday: Stay out of it!!

Izuku backed away with his hands up.

Izuku: Okay, shutting up now.

He walked to his side of the room, watching the two girls. He rolled his eyes as the girls continued their staredown, none of the girls saying a word.

Izuku: (thought) I have to deal with this crap 24/7? Well, this is going to be an exciting semester.

Izuku rolled his eyes as he pulled out his laptop. Since his exile, Izuku picked up a new hobby, making mixtapes and writing songs. It helped him cope with his new reality. He was about to continue one of his recent projects.

His thought came to a halt when Enid was about to say something.

Enid: I --

Wednesday abruptly left their conversation as she walked to her desk.