✪1✪ (V&A)

Vincent and Alexis had always been outcasts. They were best friends ever since they met in kindergarten. Now it was 8th grade, and they were about halfway through the year. The duo were picked on and bullied for their interests. Alexis loved art, painting, drawing, sculpting, and everything in between. Vincent loved bright colors and experimenting with makeup and body art. The thing that they were mostly picked on for, however, was their love for clowns. They liked how they looked and how silly they were. Nothing to care about, just having fun all day. They wanted to be clowns, but there just wasn't a need for them anymore. People were too busy to go out and see a silly show nowadays. Being free to do whatever you want reminded them of being a kid again. When the homework you brought home was connect the dots, and you were happy all the time. But, their in middle school. There is no time for things such as that. But, the stress of school had gotten really heavy at times. Vincent had gotten diagnosed with depression. His doctor had prescribed him with Benzodiazepines, a type of anti-depressant. Alexis was the same, but nobody besides Vincent would ever listen to her. Her notebook filled with drawings that resembled her mind. If only someone were to ever read it.

A/N
Hello! This is my first piece I've ever made, so hopefully all goes well! This book will include death and some gore, so if you are sensitive to that I would recommend not reading! Tysm!<3