✪5✪

Vincent POV
"Ouchh..." I groaned, rubbing my head. I had abruptly hit the floor. "Where am i..?" I questioned, looking around the room. It was a basic room, 4 walls all white. The ceiling was what looked like an oversized mirror since I could see my reflection. I was all bruised up, but the stab wounds had gone away. "Umm.. Hello!?" I shouted. If I was stuck I was at least going to see if anyone else was in here. It was large and I couldn't see too far in front of me. I crawled up from the checkered floor, rubbing my hands on my pants, removing nonexistent dust from them. After a while I heard a voice call back. "Hello?" I know exactly who this was. "Alexis?!" I asked. "Vince!! Where are we?" "I don't know.." I replied with. It was true, this place was huge and we were confused. "What if we both run toward the middle?"I asked. "Okay!" And I ran, I ran and ran and ran, until I knocked into her. "Oh, there you are!" She said, hugging me. "Hey! Wait-" "LOOK THERES A DOOR!" I said. "Oh, cmon! Let's go!" She took my hand, running towards it. When we opened it, there was words floating above us. "Whoaaaa" We said in unison. It was almost like a video game, and it was really weird, that's for sure.