✪11✪

Helio and Benzo arrived at the place together. It was a large building, but it was basic. White outside, and a set of double doors, painted in brown.
"God, this place makes me want to throw up" Helio said to Benzo.
He just shrugged, he was never bothered by darker colors, although brighter colors were more enjoyable. He knocked on the doors.
"That guy was insane for making us come this early" He yawned.
Helio giggled a bit at that. She had a dirtier mind than she looked.
"Not like that you fucking idiot!" Benzo had knocked her shoulder with his elbow.
She laughed at him and a few moments later the same guy with shaggy red hair opened the door.
"Helloooo!" They said.
They were in a surprisingly energetic mood for their looks. They looked like they just got out of bed. Hair still messy, but that was the same for when they were in public. Maybe it was a look. But, other than that, they were wearing a large black sweatshirt and some shorts.
"Hi." Helio said, sounding nervous.
Benzo rolled his eyes.
"Ya gonna come in?" They asked, holding open the door.
The pair walked in. Benzo was more relaxed and Helio tense. Benzo whispered in Helio's ear
"Stop getting crushes on everyone you see, Helio."
Her face immediately turned red. She was a hopeless romantic and she knew it.
"Umm.. Helioo?" The girl waved their hands in front of her face.
"Huh?" She asked. She had been zoning out after what Benzo said.
"Uh, so here's the main room.. By the way.." He said, gesturing for them to go in.
They all walked in, it was a big space, already decked with a play structure and toys.
"A... A daycare?" Benzo asked
D4N13 nodded
"Yeah. Easy way to make money. Doesn't that encourage you? The prospect of money? There are two things that make life enjoyable. Money is one."
Benzo and Helio kind of shrugged it off. They were definitely weird, but to be fair, the two of them are giant people.
Once D4N13 was done with the tour they had them circle back around to the front.
"So.. Enticing?" They asked, leaning on the desk
They shrugged
"I've got nothing better to do, to be honest." Helio said with a sigh, rubbing her eyes.
"I don't see why not.. " Benzo finally gave in, knowing he'd lost.
"Great!" They said, handing them yet another contract
"Sorry, they're kinda required, though."
"It's fine" Benzo said as they signed them.
They left, faintly seeing D4N13 call someone through the window once they were out.