this. this is the newest chapter.

Hi guys...
So, it's Danie, still the same person, with the same mind, with the same characters. I took a break from everything, a lot of stress had been put on me and I needed a break BADLY. I've noticed, BPR was never meant to be horrific. It (if you don't know) is about clowns! I think I kind of followed that bad trope, that all clowns are bad and evil! They're just friends, though, and I think that they all have the opportunity to be charming and loved, but I don't think it's their time. I just don't have the time for them, and I have other projects I've been working on! I'm currently working on producing music, and I'm very excited because we are almost there! Writing just took up too much time and too much headspace. I'm going to leave up the chapters, so you can read how cringey it is! I think it might be enjoyable because of how funny it is. 😭 Anyways, I wanted to give an update, and say a huge THANK YOU! Thank you, to the people who supported me on day one, of these silly characters. Thank you to anyone whose read this, because, well! You read a tween's silly imagination and love of fandom and characters, and you got to see the gears turning and just... Everything! I appreciate you so, so much. And, the people who made it through this, thank you. I know how much it sucks having to read updates, so thanks! I appreciate you, I love you, I care about you, and, I'm very very grateful for you. Take care of yourself for me, alright?

Love and thanks, Danie/D4N13

We'll meet again, don't worry.