O N E

Punch.

Sweat dripped down the side of my face as I hit the guy in front of me in his ribs making him double over.

Kick.

I kick him in the back of his legs making him fall to his knees. With one final blow to the face his eyes rolled back and I was pronounced the winner.

I grab a water bottle and chug it all down loving the feeling of the cold coming in contact with my sore throat. I walk towards the counter for my money hitting the table impatiently. As I grab the bag and turn around I bump into my arch enemy.

No other than Axel Morzetti. I glare daggers at him and he does the same.

"Watch where the fuck you walk, bitch." He snarls at me.

"Me! You ran into me you fucktard." I snarl back at him and leave very irritated.

Walking to my Venom 250cc purple edition I grab my black helmet and sit on it starting it up.

I drive to my own secluded garage so Dimitri doesn't damage my baby. I walk the rest of the way to the mansion where I'm sure will get another beating. I hate my life. Ugh.

While walking down the street, my stomach grumbles. I groan and rub my hand over my face. I haven't eaten anything since a week ago and if I do I know Dimitri will find out.

So I ignore my rumbling stomach and continue walking. I made sure to hide my money so he doesn't take it.

I have been in the underground fighting club for 10 years and have been the champion since then. In the underground I go by Morte. My assassin's name is Killer.

At the age of one, I have been beaten, drowned, whipped and almost dead. Dimitri hates my guts and I hate his, once I'm out of this place I am going to kill that son of a bitch.

Why did my life come to this? What happened to my happy ending? Can't I be a normal teenager?

Realizing where I am I take a quick breath and let it out. I walk around the guards making sure I don't get seen and walk in through the back door. Once I open the door I don't see anyone so I make it to the bottom floor where we stay.

But luck wasn't in my favor today.

"Wo bist du hin, Babydoll?" He asked. (Where did you go, babydoll?). I gulp and hang my head.

I know what is bound to happen so I just keep my head down and think of all the possible way to kill him.

"Ich habe dir eine Frage gestellt. Das bedeutet also, diese Frage zu beantworten." He snarls and holds my face in his hands. (I asked you a question. That means answer that question.)

"Ich ging zu einem Kampfclub. A-aber ich habe das Geld nicht bekommen." I answer slightly scared. (I went to a fight club. B-but I d-didnt get the money.).

"Now what have I told you about sneaking out? Humm?" He grabs my hair when I don't answer and yanks me out and into one of the cells that hold prisoners.

WARNING MENTIONS OF ABUSE/SEXUAL ASSULT

The smell of death hit me really hard and I realized this was my cell when I first came here. I breathe in and out, trying to get my breathing under control.

I hate this cell as much as I hate Dimitri. I look up and see him smirking at me. He closed the door behind him and slowly walked towards me like I was his prey. I backed up a bit and hit the wall behind me.

Shit. Shit. Shit. I am going to be dead by morning.

I felt a stinging sensation on the left side of my face and realized he punched me. He punched me again making my head fly to the side and spit blood out. I am kicked to the floor and holding my side.

Shit I think my ribs are broken. Eh better than my leg.

He starts kicking me in the stomach and I groan holding it while I curl up into a fetal position. As I lay there on the verge of darkness I see him smirk and walk away. But realized he is back with three other guys.

No no no no no not again. I squirm and move away and they start to touch me. Thing one grabs my hands and holds them while thing two rips my clothes off. Thing three takes his belt off and whips me with it. He hits my thigh, my stomach and my bathing suit area.

I thrash and start crying trying to get away from them. Thing two grabs me by the neck and pushes me against the wall. I grab his arm trying to get air in my lungs but it's not working.

He finally let's go and I took a big gulp of air in. Thing one comes and starts to touch me in my area and I cry harder. I grab his hand to move it but he smacks me hard.

"I think she needs to be punished. Don't you think so Greg?" Thing three asked thing two.

"I believe she does Chase" Greg told thing three.

"But I want to be first. You will beg my name won't you, beautiful? Travis said.

"Fuck you!" I snarled and spit on his face. He growls and punches me in the face. Greg grabs me and ties me to the bed frame.

I thrash around and try to get out but it's no use so I cry.

Chase pulls his pants down and he walks towards me. I try to move not wanting this to happen again.

He forces himself on me and I scream trying to get away. It hurts so much. He thrust so hard it makes me bleed a little down there. He smirks sadistically watching me cry.

After he released inside of me he pulled out and Greg put his head in between my legs and it made me cry more thinking of how my life came to this. Travis walks slowly and grabs my breasts and he gropes them make me even more sick.

Greg finally stopped. But oh boy was I wrong. He thrust into me making me scream with more tears falling down. Greg grabbed my thigh and gripped them hard. I am going to have bruises on my legs tomorrow. Greg pulled out and Travis slammed into me. He was worse then the rest and I started to sob making him smile and stoke by face but I flinched and he slapped me.

He grabbed my throat still slamming into me making the air leave my body. My eyes started to roll back with the lack of oxygen. He let go letting me breathe again.

They each took turns hitting me and assaulting me. By the time they finished I was unrecognizable.

The last thought in my mind was how I was going to survive any longer. Darkness finally consumed me and I was out.

So this is my first chapter and I am surprised on how I made this chapter. I will try to keep updated.