T H R E E

"What happened to her face?"

"They said she fought off three boys in an ally."

"Oh my baby."

"She will go to the clinic when we go home?"

"I ain't going anywhere." I say and open my eyes to look at them. I glared at the officer that I hit.

"When we get home I need you to go to the clinic to make sure nothing is damaged." The old man said. I look at him in the eyes. Challenging him and not backing down was so easy. I lifted a brow and he started smiling. Ok.....weirdo.

"Hey Bambina how are you feeling?" the woman asked. I pat myself down and feel my body aching  but they don't need to know.

"Alive." I said plainly and she smiled widely while shaking her head. These people sure do smile a lot.

"Well I'm Marcello your father and this," he said pointing to his wife " is your mother Roxanne. Your oldest brother is Vincent and your second eldest brother is Lorenzo." He finished and I looked at Vincent.

He had black hair and grey eyes. His facial features were sharp and he looked like he was a model. He had muscles and was definitely fit. Lorenzo had dark brown hair with green eyes. His facial features were also sharp and he looked like a model as well.

Marcello had black hair with white mixed into it. He had grey eyes and looked fit for his age. Roxanne had dark brown hair and green eyes she looked really great for her age. Overall this family is good looking. Where I have black hair and one grey eye and one green eye and was skinnier than normal.

"Are you ready, sorella?" Lorenzo asked. I shrug my shoulders and nod. What has my life turned into.

We walk out only to see a black range Rover. I raise a brow and shake my head.

So they are rich smiley assholes. Yay! Can't wait., Note the sarcasm.

I sit in the middle between Lorenzo and Vincent. Marcello and Roxanne get in the front and we are off.

"So where are we going?" I ask with boredom.

"We are going to Italy." Vincent says and my eyes widen slightly.

I put my head in my hands. Oh my fucking God. Can't I get a break? Fuck my life.

"What happened to your face?" Roxanne asked making me stiffen.

"Nothing." I say coldly cause them to glance at each other.

"It doesn't look like nothing. You have bruises on your face and it looks like your eye is swollen shut." Lorenzo say and I glare at him with my good eye.

I lean back more and close my eyes ignoring everything around me. Will they hate me if I told them? But I can't tell them. I promise never to reveal anything. I need to protect myself.