End of Hell Week

The last day of the punishment week was always the worst! Amanda was at her wickedest and as bedtime slowly approached, Zachary was a sore and very sorry boy.

"Have you not finished yet?" Amanda questioned, her slender fingers running across the thin cane on Zach's study table. The boy shivered, only wearing mommy's old t-shirt which went to his thighs.

"Almost mommy," he mumbled, looking down at the apology letter she was making him write. His tears had splotched all over it and were barely legible at parts.

"Five minutes. If you aren't done we can repeat all your caning once more." The sexy young mother of his declared, which got the boy to write quicker.

She gently tousled his hair. Today was hell for her little one, La's brand of punitive correction worthy of her realm. He was caned and paddled from morning to night, healed rapidly so she could inflict more pain across his rump.

"Are you getting *attached* to the tiny brat?" The demoness's voice cracked inside her head.

Amanda just smiled, leaning to kiss her son on his cheek. "Finish up and come to Mommy's room okay? I'll feed you and let you sleep with me."

"I'm sorry I hurt him, mommy," Zachary whispered. "It's coz I'm evil, aren't I? That I always do this?" Tears continued to flow.

"It's because you..." Amanda didn't know how to respond. "It's mommy's fault for not giving you as much attention and love as you needed growing up. It made you angry and sad and you started lashing out at everyone," she explained.

"Oh what a bunch of tosh!" La growled at the words, quickly switching over with Amanda. "It's because mommy didn't whip you enough, you were pampered and allowed to grow rotten. The only cure for that is a red swollen butt and I will give it to you every.single.time!"

Zachary shivered at the words... Mommy's cruelty seemed to switch on in an instant! "I'm sowwy mommy, I'll finish the letter." He cried.

"Why the fuck are you traumatizing him?" Amanda questioned, getting back in control over her body.

"What? I thought you'd *enjoy* tormenting the brat when I offered you the gig," La rolled her eyes as Amanda kissed him once more and whispered to him to quickly finish the letter and get to bed.

"He's not the cute boy in real life you know. He's a wicked man in a coma in your world, the same man who abused and assaulted you. I'd be *enjoying* some revenge for that," La sneered at Amanda as she headed over to the bedroom, stripping down from her shirt and jeans fully nude.

"Zachary had a tough upbringing, you know that," Amanda frowned at the demoness. "My priority is to be his mother, you did allow me to be one when you offered me the contract. Speaking of which..."

"Yes, yes... you can have your week with him," La hissed, "I'll be resting. Haven't had much sleep. It's hard to even be part of a human form for so long."

"Is that why you offered me this?" Amanda questioned. La had approached her in her dream and offered her a chance to exact revenge upon Zachary.

"Look, as much as I love making the brat cry out, I'm here on vacation," La smirked, yawning. "If it was up to me I'd chain him to a torture device and be off drinking wine off the beaches with my friends. But I'm expected to be hurting the brat, making him good enough to enter heaven."

"So you need me to do all the mommy parts and half the spankings." Amanda nodded. That was the deal. Every time she goes to sleep, she enters her body in purgatory which could stretch for months at a time.

"Hey, you were the one who preferred this to be his mistress and bugger the asshole...which is what I'd have done first, none of this little boy stuff. Just chain him down in a mediaeval dungeon and ream his hole for a month non-stop with a red hot iron cock," La cackled. "Which is still an option. You can grow him up and punish his big boy crimes."

"No, you said it's possible to reform him this way too right?" Amanda frowned. "That if he shows remorse and kindness."

"Yeah kid's kind of a softie, wasn't expecting that," La admitted. "I guess you can work him over this way as well. But make sure you keep up with his whippings when he gets in trouble over the week. Being weak isn't an option."

"Mommy?" The pair's mental conversation was interrupted by Zachary entering the room, pausing at Amanda being fully nude. He blushed, looking away.

"Finished the letter?" Amanda cooed.

"Yes mommy," the boy quickly went to take it as La reentered her body

"It's a shit letter," La yawned. "I'd suggest the hairbrush."

Amanda frowned. "It's not very good young man."

Zachary began to cry.

"Grab mommy's hairbrush, a long cry should-" she paused before reading the letter herself.

"La! This isn't bad! He's being sincere!" Amanda growled at the demoness.

"Alright, I didn't read it then! Yeesh, the kid was crying all over it. It got snot in it, don't tell me you're not going to paddle his butt for that?" La shrugged.

Amanda sighed. "You'll rewrite the letter in the morning. Without any of the crying and tears making it hard to read."

She picked him up and carried him to her vanity table, quickly draping him over her knee and picking up her trusty heavy hairbrush. "This is the last punishment for your actions Zachary," she explained. "Mommy has been punishing you all week for what you did, haven't I? You have gotten the cane and the switch and my paddle and brush and belt, twice a day except for when I caned you in front of your class. And today when you got four spankings."

"Yes mommy," Zachary nodded, in a way glad she said this was the last of the bunch.

"After this, you will be my good boy," Amanda said kindly as she began to spank him briskly over his red and sore butt. "You'll never bully, you will never hurt another person. Because you know the consequences, it will be this same medicine over and over and over and over..."

The spanks kept falling methodically, La was pleased with the woman's resolve despite her stupid instincts. She slowly drained herself out of Amanda as the crisp smacks of wood on flesh filled the room, taking on an ethereal form of a naked humanoid demoness with horse legs and horns and talons, her forked tongue flicking around.

"Alrighty I'll be off for a week then," La smiled at Amanda. "Make sure you only feed him your milk or the stash in the pantry, he can't handle hell's catering just of yet."

Amanda nodded, continuing to punish her son who was now crying hysterically. La snapped her fingers to create a fiery whip, finishing off his spanking with a lash that both shocked Zachary and knocked him out from the pain.

"I wish you wouldn't do that," Amanda sighed, picking the boy up in her arms.

"It's literally my job description to do that," La laughed. "Sayanora Amanda, give him some cuddles from me. I'll be back for his next sin."