Conversations

Zach woke up relatively calmly in his mommy's bedroom and yawned, rubbing his eyes. It was a little chilly, he realised with the air-conditioning set high. Something he hadn't noticed having had the warmth of his naked mommy enveloping him through the night.

Except she wasn't next to him now.

The boy lay in bed for a few minutes, not immediately heading to the bathroom. It was a Saturday of a long holiday and there wasn't any school for four more days. Zach was confused as to why it was a holiday, he tried to rack his brain to figure it out.

But he couldn't.

He didn't know that his mommy and La decided the rules of his world.

The purgatory was a place that housed over two billion souls but for each individual soul, it was also a universe unto itself. The correctors made up the rules. If a demon felt an adulterer needed to be whipped like in the middle ages, it can bend the rules of the day to have him think he was always in the 1400s. La's last victim, a divorce lawyer was practically tortured in a mediaeval dungeon for her sins.

The difference between her and Zachary was that La liked him. Relatively speaking of course. Zach's biggest source of fortune was the fact the person she chose to be his co-tormenter was starting to love the brat.

Amanda sauntered into the bedroom like an angel, in the little boy's eyes. "Hey there sweetheart," she beamed at the shy blushing little one, sliding between the sheets wearing just a simple tank top and undies, hair tied up in a ponytail and freshly bathed, smelling divine. Zachary gave a little smile back, nervously twitching.

"Morning mommy," he whispered.

"Had a good night's sleep?" Amanda was pleased to have her boy to himself for the week. La was out enjoying the Sun, helping out a fellow demon with torturing a sinful couple. She didn't like the fact that Amanda chose Zach to be a little boy. La wanted him to be older so she could have a mistress-slave relationship with him while Amanda wanted to just be his mother.

"Okay.." Zach mumbled. He looked up at her and gingerly rubbed his butt. The memories of last week were still in his mind. "Do you want me over your lap mommy? Or bent over the bed?"

"Why do you wanna go over my lap?" Amanda grinned, scooping the lad onto her lap facing her. He was still bare-bottomed and it was quite warm on her bare legs, his hands drifting by her sides as he gulped, staring up into her beautiful face. "Is there something my little man is guilty of?"

Zach blushed. "About punching Billy?"

"Didn't I tell you that you are forgiven for that, Zach?" Amanda raised her brow.

"But I didn't do the apology letter good mommy, you spanked me and said I hafta do it again," the boy felt a tear flow down his cheek.

Amanda bit her lip. *Dang!*

She had forgotten about that letter! "I had you write the letter last night after your spanking, you don't remember?"

Amanda still didn't have the hang of *THE COMMAND*, as La called it, manipulating his memories so what she said was his new reality. But she knew enough of the basics to get it right. Visualise what she said - in her mind she saw a very tearful Billy being made to write the letter again and him doing it with a lot of crying.

And as she thought of it, the memory slowly pieced itself in his mind. "I forgot," the boy teared up, remembering the pain. "I was a very very bad bad boy mommy, I hurt him a lot! And everyone's gonna hate me, why would anyone wanna be my friend?"

"Oh hush, Billy already said he has forgiven you and you have friends. Naughty ones yes, but true friends nonetheless," Amanda wasn't sure what to do if he said he wanted to play with them, however. She wasn't as skilled as La when it came to The Command. She didn't know how one would one make a full person, someone who would come and play with Zach. "And you got your Mommy throughout, I'm your friend aren't I?"