1 : Vampire

Author pov

The laptop lid is put down by the female after she finishes editing her latest video, her eyes hurried to the specific post-out note, which is pasted on a picture of the famous urban legend to many & conspiracy to some. Connecting to a much bigger wall of pictures like a spiderweb of network. An anonymous follower left a tip of someone who they know has connections with the creature which has become the most-viewed content & main attraction of her youtube. The creature is commonly known as Vampire for people,  this bloodsucker is so hyped that there are countless different fictional interpretations of it in books & even in the movies. Each vampire is written & portrayed in various ways, one could be deeply unsettling & grotesque that it makes you barf, one could be simply a steamy forbidden love between human & vampire . While others could be comically tragic. 

Which she hates the most. A close-off transparent shelf could be seen in the corner of her room which stores the takes of books & movies on vampires, emphasising her addiction much clearer to the public if they decide to come in the room. 

" Is this tip a good one or just merely a scam?" She questions herself alone in the room while holding to the rip post note that contains a number & an address then to the bed . The bed looks cosy to her every time. It is always calling her to come & lay down. 

 It's 4 in the morning, she thought she wants to sleep on it but once she is fixated on something , especially when it comes to vampires, she couldn't  just let that slip through her mind.

"Maybe I just search for the address online first...." then she pastes back the post note & looks back at her bed , sighing as she switches on her laptop back. She goes to her youtube channel before deciding to search, she could see the decreasing in viewers & followers according to statistics.She needs new content. Sighing, she slouches on the backrest of her swivel chair & swings to only meet with the view of the moon. This is always her night/early routine. No sleeptime & endless editing, she can't afford an editor with her subscriber numbers so she needs to cram all the work by one person .  She gets back to her laptop , dragging the swivel chair that faintly marks the room surface & type the designated address. 

The address brings her to a mansion owned by some company ,the residence is in a state that rains much more than other states. Perfect place for..a vampire. Wait , maybe she is just wrong. The anonymous tip points out that this person has a connection not 'The Vampire' itself. "Ahh you're not a detective,  never mind ..I just get there by bus' ' her curiosity is at its highest peak . Her good & bad side battling whether it is a good idea or not. Her seeking & fixated obsession can't wear or shake off, is who she is. Booking the earliest bus departure she could get, she begins to pack up essentials & decide to buy some stuff before going. The vampire kit & protection 101. Thank god ,she lives in a city which has a store opening up early that sells superstitious stuff. I'm not superstitious,  I believe in it & people don't….fiction no. Fact yes.

Why do I choose to be ?. Believe it or don't? Is because I love them. Not just that , I think I have seen them when I was a kid. I know , as a kid. Vague & unreliable but I believe in my heart. They..are real . Vampires are real. I'm gonna prove it ; I know people would call me insane , I'm desperate besides that anyways , viewers equals money & money equals food. I need this. To survive.

TIME SKIP
Your pov/y/n pov

At 8 pm sharp , I arrived at the bus station of (state name) .. this is far from my state and with my backpack that strap to my back that contains close for 2 nights & 1 day I walk my way to the infested taxi area , hoping to catch one with a last minute budget hotel that I book from an app. On the other hand , I explain to my followers in my vlog "Took a 6 am bus ride to here.. far from the city. A rural area. Where it rains a lot. Perfect place for Vampire lair if I haven't said so myself.." the explanation continues on as I hitch a taxi . On my way to my accommodation, I got a chance to think & reflect on what I'm doing.