6: S'x With You In A Luxurious Sleeper Train

Y/n pov

Your beloved husband has never been wrong with his decisions; he has always been spot-on, never missing his target, a bull's-eye kind of guy. All your life, you have dreamed of going to the land of the rising sun, and here you are, just like you imagined. His choice is sufficiently accurate the moment he sees your eyes sparkle and go wide, excitement coursing through every bone, the fibre of your body. The next thing you know, you are on board a luxurious train after landing from a 2-3 hour flight.

As much as this is a business trip for him all the way from South Korea, it's also an opportunity for him to steal a vacation with you, a relaxing vacation/business trip

As much as this is a business trip for him all the way from South Korea, it's also an opportunity for him to steal a vacation with you, a relaxing vacation/business trip. Both of you show your tickets to the conductor, proof that you are valid passengers. Hopping on with Jungkook with your rolling suitcases, it takes about 20-30 minutes before the announcer makes a last call to board the 5-star sleeper train, a 16-hour ride to Sapporo. It's going to be a long ride, but you will make every second memorable. Every hour is never to be wasted.

Boarding the train at 5 pm, you are greeted by a train attendant who guides passengers on a sleeper train and takes care of passengers' belongings. They are tasked to ensure comfort and safety throughout the journey for you, a great service already. Japan is one of those countries that will treat you with great hospitality, especially their public transport. "Mr. Jeon & Mrs. Jeon, we have upgraded you to first class," the train attendant mentions in English. Jungkook replies in Japanese, "Thank you." On the journey to your cabin, you notice the size of every carriage is spacious.

Adorned with elegant decor & rich furnishings—golden accents, black walls the same as the outside, plush red velvet material furniture with polished wooden finishes & fine fabrics. This exudes an air of opulence and comfort, and the intricate detailing enhances the luxurious atmosphere. You've only reached the lobby and lounge area so far; you haven't even seen the cabin area yet, but the first impression is already breathtaking. The lounges provide a tranquil retreat for passengers to unwind with a book, enjoy leisurely afternoon tea, and beverages from the small bar while socialising or simply admiring the views. You can't wait to get there.

The destination awaits, but for now, the focus is on reaching the cabin. As you proceed, the train starts to move at a moderate speed, making the walk decent and balanced. The gentle hum of the train's engine blends with the soothing melody of soft background music, creating a tranquil ambiance for the ears as it glides smoothly on the tracks. Moving from cart to cart, you observe and drink in the scene of each carriage.

There are so many amenities and facilities on this sleeper train according to the pamphlet. Besides an exclusive lounge area, there is a fine dining area. The fine dining car features exquisite culinary creations crafted from the finest ingredients, paired with an extensive selection of wines and spirits. Guests can indulge in gastronomic delights while enjoying panoramic views of the passing scenery. The sleeper train is never short of services; an entertainment area features a small movie theatre for film screenings, a library stocked with reading materials, and a gaming zone with video games and board games all in one place, providing a well-rounded experience while taking in the scenic views. Divine.