3. Ceo/ billionaire childhood friend

TW : unsolicited private pics ( don't do this ,don't come at me bro-she ends up liking it ) , phone s*xting & inappropriate boss-employee actions

based/inspired by a manhwa my childhood friend can't be this big ,there are lines i took from it but the storyline is different.

AUTHOR POV
"I know that butt & that face " Jungkook pointed out, recognizing that familiar a$$ as if he had seen it somewhere. That half face with moles she is showing in her dp is a very vital detail. He bites his lips , tapping his index fingers on the phone screen then snapping it in the air . Trying to guess who she is but since he has followed her instagram to get reconnected. He compares the two & two and puts them together. "Y/n, what are u doing in this app ?" He clicks his tongue , a far too familiar rolls off his lips , he checks out her profile & sends a flirt. Y/n responds to the flirt , resulting in a match. Great. Her flirt profile in the dating app is finally on public as they both have followed each other now. "F*ck ,she's so pretty..." Jungkook finds himself getting unintentionally hard for her more sensual pics which are a bit exposed but not so much. Not like nudes but more like a bit of cleavage , her thighs showing here & there. Teasing.

Y/n face isn't shown here & her name isn't public but he knows that is her. Those moles are really hard to get out of his head. Jungkook feels such a shame for this but he has fallen in love with her the moment he laid his eyes on her for a very long time ago, even before she was fully grown into a mature woman. "How many flirt followers does she have? 69!!?. Wait- does this mean boys have seen her profile - or have slept with her too?!?. - NAH NO WAY- but maybe she has slept with them...or more on not the maybe but she has slept with them for real...well she is very pretty who wouldn't want to... AH I don't want other guys to see her like this anymore !!! I should send a message " Jungkook says to himself but before he can just pick the option of being blunt about it in the dms. He chose to be a stranger instead. " She might find comfort in strangers .." He chuckles , getting all giddy over this pretend plan of his towards her "This will be fun so what should be the first message ?" He thinks about it for quite some time, then when he is confident with it he decides to send a message.

Jungkook username : ianseagull , Y/n username : xo2425

ianseagull

Hi , I think you are very pretty. I don't mean to sound rude or a creep...we should get together sometimes. You're from Seoul , right?

xo2425

Thank you , oh ... .that would be nice but I'm not looking for anything serious for now. I'm here for a bit of fun . Yeah I'm from seoul

ianseagull

No wonder we are a match, I live in Seoul as well.. oh yes what kind of fun? Like this kind of fun? * sends a pic of his hands on his thighs , his abs & then there is slight boner visibly under his pants *

Is this a bit creepy? I hope she is okay with it , Jungkook thought. I have never sent this type of intimate/private/nude pics to anyone else , his heart mulls over.