4: Teach Me Mr Jeon : Professor Stepdaddy

CONTENT WARNING AGE GAP: JUNGKOOK IS 35 (1989) , Y/N IS 26(1998) , HER MOTHER IS 42 (1982). HER MOTHER HAD Y/N WHEN SHE WAS YOUNG. 16. I DON'T ENCOURAGE TEEN PREGNANCY( IS YOUR CHOICE) BUT I SUPPORT ALL KINDS OF MOTHERS. CHEATING. ( I DON'T ENCOURAGE CHEATING )DON'T COME AT ME BRO.

AUTHOR'S NOTE : So many errors💀 HELP-

YOUR/Y/N POV

The mother tends to her garden diligently , engaging in her daily hobbies ,ensuring the meticulous care of each plant and bud. Her hands work hard in pulling off some of the weeds , discarding them off so it doesn't affect the other plants. Fully engrossed in her garden, you snatch the opportunity to approach the familiar door connecting to your stepfather's room, making your way there cautiously from behind the shield of the wall and the transparent window.

Normally he immerses himself in his studies and disliking any interruptions while he's at work. However, your desire for him is intense. The situation is different here, there's no name plate in front of the door titled "Professor Jeon" to taunt you into guilt like the one in college from making the next move.

You are in the comfort of your home with him under the same roof ,there are no intrusive lecturers shamelessly flirting with him when in fact he's married (on the way for separation ) . No students are seeking for an extra credit when in fact they just want an extra d!ck in their life and no that complex 'Prof × Student mambo jambo professional relationship & etiquette shit. It's just you and him. Free rrlm external complications.

Just a door separating you from reaching him , a tiny voice in your mind & heart caution you ; that you shouldn't do this ,urging restraint but you know you have been harbouring an undeniable desire for him since you met him. Your mother introduced him to you a year ago and you were instantly hooked. You are unsure if the attraction is just pure sex/physical or something more profound but you're certain you want him to do ....so many things to your bodies that are unspeakable..

Grabbing the doorknob, your moral conscious is stopping you from harshly ripping that door handle off & another part of you says 'f*ck it'. F*ck morality. F*ck being decent. F*ck their relationship.( author notes: DON'T F*CK A MARRIED MAN,NEVER) . You just want to f*ck him. Finally twisting the doorknob, you let yourself in uninvited, and Jungkook, your stepdad, whips his head naturally as you enter.

"I'm in my study, girl. Do not disturb me," his voice slices through the air, echoing on the walls as you close his study room door, taking the precaution of locking it to avoid any unwelcome interruptions & guests. Nervousness creeps across your face, a mix of anticipation and tension. A fiery intensity stirs in your core, and your palms have slight moisture, brushing against your knee. There's a weight and a deliberate tone to the next thing you're about to say & do, "Teach me, Mr. Jeon."

"Y/n, girl, do not call me that. We are at home. You can drop the formality. What part of the history lesson today do you not understand?" he looks at you with a clever demeanour, adjusting his glasses as they slide down the bridge of his nose. History has always been dull for you; the significant dates and events could easily put you to sleep, especially when it's not a core subject for your course. However, it's different when Jungkook is teaching. He has a unique way of making even the most boring topics lively and interesting.

Even if he were to instruct on political history, the experience would be enjoyable. However, tonight doesn't revolve around educational lessons, at least not of the academic kind.. Not exactly . " I understand , everything about today lesson i mean this , Jungkook" Y/n begins to take off her shirt, "Teach me...show me...how to f*ck" Jungkook takes off his reading glasses , massaging his temple with his fingers, covering his eye sight "Y/n, cover yourself " he looks away, warning , you catch him biting his lips & looking at those marked papers.