*New Feelings*

"Jimin, what's wrong with you?. What do you think you are doing? I have to tell you that you are not my husband.". Jungkook's breath hitched when he turned around Jimin was only wearing a towel, Jungkook himself didn't notice his eyes were traveling Jimin's curved milky body from top to bottom.

Jimin wrapped bathrobe," ummm excuse me Mr Jeon Jungkook you are eye fucking me. I know I'm hot. Do you want to taste my body or I can do that if you are too shy. I prefer you don't like to be bottom right or should I hmm". Jimin smirked, his hands were caressing Jungkook's collarbones and he pulled Jungkook close to his body, their body proximity was close.

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand and turned Jimin around now Jungkook was the one who was pulling Jimin closer to his body without any realization, he leaned forward; "Jimin I think you forgot that I'm straight and what tricks you are playing will not going to work specially on me better keep your dirty trick and hands to yourself".

What just happened? He is a man and I'm too. I can say that he has a hot body. I have never seen such a body, not even my ex has, that he was so smooth against my body. Jungkook what the fuck you are thinking that's not you, you don't like Mans remember that you only like girls.

There was a knock on the door, "Jungkook, I've never been to India. What do you think Umm mom and dad decided. You know I want you to pack according to Indian weather, what if we take warm clothes and the weather is opposite huh. Do tell me have you ever visited India? I heard there's a lot of amazing places and I want to eat Indian cuisine". Jimin was saying all of these without noticing that Jungkook was just looking at his open chest. Jimin's front two shirt  buttons were opened showing his milky skin. 

"Jungkook! Jimin snapped his finger in front of Jungkook's face, are you even hearing what I am talking about huh. Hehe, you are falling for me. I know one can resist Jimin. I know you want me to just  say it Jungkook, I'll be all yours".

"What the fuck Jimin, are you out of your mind. Why would I want that you are that beautiful and if I want someone I'll get that person here and can fuck that person in front of you. You want that huh Jimin, you are that desperate I can see how many men till now  you slept with before this marriage huh".

"Jungkook!, You are crossing your limits and who do you think you are doing huh tell me about your ex who cheated on you. She used you not the other way around and that's my personal life. how many mens I slept with and If i did , why are you interested in this. Have I ever asked you about your exes or your past sex partners, no right". Jimin's face was red. Jungkook didn't expect that reaction. He thought Jimin will be some kind of submissive partner who he can control, but he liked that he himself was conflicted about what's happening with him.

"Jimin, be ready at 9am. We have flight and don't you dare to be late".

"Don't tell me I know very well, in fact I was here to talk about the trip but you jerk egoistic person ruined my mood. I have packed everything that I need, mom told me how you forget your things better not to do that this time".

"Whatever", Jungkook leaned back and took his cigarette and inhaled a toxic drug. 

Time Skipped Morning time:

Jungkook was already ready with his luggage at the airport, Jimin being Jimin was stuck in the restroom. Don't mind him, he actually drinks a lot, whenever he feels nervous or anxious he drinks a lot. Jungkook was at this moment pissed looking for Jimin. 

"Long time no see huh!Jungkook baby, I missed you so much". Shin Hari wrapped his hands around Jungkook's broad figure.

"Take your filthy hands away Hari, are you following me or do you think that you can come to my life easily. Or perhaps you don't have money or work to do want my money" Jungkook raised his eyebrows, at the moment Jimin appeared in front of him.