*Jeonlous*

Jimin was feeling awkward after what happened between him and Jungkook. He just knows that Jungkook was teasing him, and making fun of him. He shrugged that thought and stared at the window the Moon was shining brightly giving the whole calming and chilling vibes. Jungkook was out for a long time after he got freshened up, he was feeling strange with Jimin sharing the same with him, it was just not right for him. 

"Shin Hari! What are you doing here?" Jungkook who stepped back couldn't believe that another troublemaker was here with them sharing the same Hotel.

"Oh! Jungkook I love to give surprises to Jungkook or I can say, kook. I was the one who gave you surprises Kook you forgot everything, but don't worry we'll make new memories this time you will never forget".

Shin Hari was leaning forward, her one was on her tiny waist while the other was caressing Jungkook's Jawline. Jungkook doesn't know what to do because he knows that she cheated on him, but somewhere he thought what if she didn't cheat on him and they were a happy couple?

"Hmmm, someone getting touchy with someone else's husband" Jimin was glaring at Jungkook and Shin Hari. Jimin stood between Jungkook and Shin Hari.

"Hey! Listen, I don't want to shout right at your face, what were you doing with my husband, you filthy bitch, if you touch him next time I will reap your hands and feed them to the stray dogs. Got it better keep your hands to yourself".

Jimin grabbed Jungkook towards him and "You mister Jeon Jungkook don't forget that I'm your husband and if you try to flirt with a third person you'll going to spend your night in prison" Jimin pulled Jungkook's collar now Jungkook was hovering him If you flirt again I will kiss you till you'll loose your breath my handsome husband" Jimin place the soft quick pack on Jungkook's cheeks.

Jimin walked away swaying his hips like a sassy queen, he knew what he was doing he can't let Jungkook flirt with anyone.

Jungkook the Jeon Jungkook was frozen at the spot he was shocked no literally no one has ever done this with Jungkook. On the other hand, Shin Hari was rolling her eyes and she flipped her back.

Jay Hari's boyfriend who was watching all this like the way Shin Hari was touching Jungkook or the way Jimin was talking to her. He loves her but Shin Hari just uses him. He deep down knows that he will never get the love but he will do anything to get back Shin Hari even if he has to kill someone.

Jimin was outside of the hotel, he came out to take fresh air and relax his mind.

"Hmmm excuse me Jimin hi! I hope you don't mind if I sit beside you" Sia mentioned she witnessed everything and she got an idea of what was wrong between the couples.

"Yeah sure!'" Jimin said with a tight smile on his face.

"So I saw what happened I'm sorry I didn't mean to but"

"It's okay Sia I can call you that right"

She nodded with a bright smile, "You can be with me if anything is troubling you and I promise it will be a secret between us" She patted Jimin's shoulder.

"There is nothing like that, I just see Jungkook is a nice guy but straight and that girl was his ex. Me and Jungkook don't love each other, but I'm trying because I'm gay and somewhere I don't know I start liking him. I mean you him he is hot and handsome who is going to resist this Man I might start falling for him completely". Jimin said sadly his rosy cheeks turned red because of the anger and frustration that he was feeling now.

"It's okay Jiminie, I'm sorry u don't know what to say at this point. One thing I can assure you during your stay here is that lady will not interfere in your moments. Give your man time and show him what actual love is trust me. Attract him with your beauty, charm and that prettiest face no one can resist this beautiful boy, not even your spouse. Okay Jiminie I've to go and you also get back inside it's getting cold you'll catch a cold. Now get you lil prettiest boy."

"Oh! Thank you, Sia. I'm feeling relaxed now. Thank you for your company. You are such a sweet girl. Okay, tell me what are the famous dishes here. I want to try everything, especially Chicken Makhani with Naan and Momos. I can't wait for tomorrow. Let's get inside".

They both failed to notice someone from far away was watching this whole scene, none other than Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook's pov:

*What's wrong with Jimin, what he was trying to do? But I like that no Jeon Jungkook you can't like big same gender you like girls damn I can't like this boy but he is so beautiful he got the prettiest smile and those thighs I never saw such sassy things milky rosy skin what I will happen if I slap those thighs and mark my hand prints on those milky skin and his neck my hands fit perfectly how it will feel to choke him while pleasuring him.
Jungkook Jungkook fuck you can't have these wild thoughts no you can't never with a boy".

Jungkook pulled his hair back and took out his favourite drug. He took a long toxic drug and what happened next makes his blood boil. He saw Jimin and a girl from the airport sitting side by side and talking comfortably. Whatever those were talking about he can't see Jimin with someone else, Jimin is now his husband.

He threw the cigarette and stepped out of the room with heavy steps and his knuckles were turning white the way he was fisting his hand.

Jimin's head was looking down while he was walking. His head was hung down, walking like a turtle. He collided with a strong body.

"Ouch, hey mister can't you see properly while walking huh? Jimin said with an angry face his nose was fuming with anger and his cheeks were turned red.

"Oh! Jungkook, what are you doing here and how come your body is like a kangaroo my head is hurting now".

"What were you doing with that girl Jimin? Jungkook asked grabbing Jimin's arm

"Nothing we were just talking, nothing much Jimin said with a sad pout".

"Just talking, I never saw a person just patting someone's shoulder while just talking," Jungkook said glaring at Jimin.

"Whatever we were just talking about, she is a good girl, she has a good heart, like you Mr Jeon Jungkook or I say Jeon Jungcock. Don't ever raise your voice again in front of me. I'm not your ex or your puppet.

"This little brat, this boy never will let me rest in peace"

Jay was capturing the whole scene on his phone and he now concluded that both are not on good terms so it's easy to break their relationship. With a satisfied grin, he sent the video to Hari. He got the weakness of this couple.

*To be continued*

Tell me your thoughts about this Chp

Congratulations Jikook for breaking records left and right Guinness world record the Ace duo 👑❤️