t w o

On the flight you listen to music and draw. You always loved to draw. After your 15 hour flight you get off into your new home. Australia.

"Hello ma'am? Are you miss Parks?"

A man says behind you. You nod and he hands you your bags.

"Thank you."

You say grabbing your bags.

"Your welcome."

He said with a smile and walking off.

You go outside the airport and see that Q texted you saying you needed to find your driver. He would take you to your apartment.

After finding him he took your bags and put them in the trunk. Then drove you to a huge hotel looking place.

"Here we are miss Parks."

You get your bags after telling the man thank you and walk to the front desk.

"Hello I'm Asia Parks. I just moved it. What floor and apartment number am I in?"

"Ah Miss Parks. You are on the top floor."

"Thank you. What number?"

"Oh the entire floor ma'am."

"What?"

You asked shocked as they don't respond so you just go into the elevator and press the button that says floor 63.

When the elevator gets there you walk into your living room.

Whoa

You walk around seeing there was a stair case to the left and a huge balcony.

You explore the apartment that was like a large house and find the room you want to be yours. You unpack your clothes and put up some posters. You plug your computer in on the glass desk and plop down on the triable patterned blanketed bed.

You end up falling asleep within seconds.