f i v e

It was only 6 so you had another 6 hours to get ready.

You go into your room and watched Netflix. Before you knew it it was already 12.

You went to your bathroom and curled your hair. then you put on a marvel T-Shirt with ripped black skinny jeans and your dark red vans. Then redid your makeup.

When you finished getting ready it was 3 so you went to the address he gave you.

The house was massive. It looked like a mansion. It was. It had pillars and was white. He was rich.

The front lawn was covered in red solo cups and people grinding each other. Not a pretty sight.

You walked inside and the loud music got louder. You saw the group of people who were with Michael in Math and they were having a huge make out session.

You saw the one who hit Michael's head and walked up to him.

"Hey! Asia right?"

"Yeah. I never found out your name."

"It's Ashton. Aston Irwin."

"Well Ashton do you know where Michael is?"

"Umm....Haven't seen him all night."

"Okay?"

You say. You begin to walk around and get tons of weird looks when you turn down drinks. So people would stop judging you you filled a red cup with water and went around saying it was Vodka.

You were starting to get claustrophobic and your anxiety levels were rising so you tried to find a place to go. You were hyperventilating like crazy and realized you were having a panic attack.

You ran upstairs and went into the first room you saw.

You shut the door and fell on the floor crying like crazy. You could barely breathe. Then somebody touched your shoulder. You swung around seeing it was Michael.

"Shhh.Its okay Asia. I'm here."

He said going down to you giving you a hug. He then picked you up and set you on a bed.

"It will be okay. I'll be right back."

He said leaving the room and coming back with a bottle and glass of water.

"Here. Take one of these."

He said giving you a small pink pill.

"Wh..what's this?"

"I have panic attacks too. These are my meds. Take one. It will help."

You swallowed it and after about 30 min it kicked in and you were calm.

"Thank you."

"Anytime."

"Why are you up here?"

"I don't like party's. People getting drunk and doing stupid things isn't my thing."

He said noticing your red cup.

"Oh sorry."

"Don't be. It's water."

You said laughing.

"Oh okay good. I didn't want to ruin our friendship by saying something stupid."

"Don't worry. I say stupid things too. But I agree with you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. 100%."