part41

I woke up after the nap it was  barely 12pm meaning I had an hour to change and get ready for my first college class, Literature. "Harry babe," I whispered at my beautiful sleepy Harry. His hair had fallen onto his face covering his shut eyes and his grip on me was tight. "Babe," I whispered and took off the strands of hairs that fell on his face. "Hmm," he mumbled. "We need to go to my apartment so I can get ready for class so should you," I tell him. "5 more minutes Baby," he stuttered. "No get up," I tell him. "Fine, fine. What time is it," he surrenders and asks me. "It's 12pm I have an hour to get ready. Come on let's go," I say and get up from the bed. Harry pulls the cover onto his face covering his face. I pull at the bed sheets and his head pops out with a huge smirk. "What?"  I ask him why he is smiling at me? "Just that you are beautiful in your birthday suit," he says. I had forgotten that I was totally naked. "Well can you like not," I tell him. "Well I can not like not," he says and stands up. His eyes rack my body up and down. "Let's have fun before we go to class," he tells me and he is inches close to me that I have to look up at him. "Harry I have an hour to get ready for class so we can't. I need to go to my apartment, get showered, dress, put makeup on, get my books, and still drive to the campus. So that would be a No, " I tell him and back away from him. "Please," he begs me and walks closer to me that my back hits the wall behind me. He places his hands on the sides of my neck, that it sends me shivers and he basically has me wet already. "H-harry we already had it today," I mumble. "Please," he begs again and kisses my neck. "H-Harry," I moan.

"I already have you wet with excitement and pleasure. Just let me please you," he says and kisses my neck. I give in to the pleasure taking over me and move my neck to a side so he has more excess to my skin. "I'll take that as a Yes, " he whispers. "Hmm," I moan. One of his hands grabs a hold of both of my hands as the other travels down to my vagina. "I'll make you Happy," he tells me and inserts three of his fingers in me. "I'll let you do anything and everything with and on me," I moan and I never thought I would talk so dirty to him. "Well then," he says and takes me bridal style to the bed. He throws me onto the bed and then walks out of the room. Few minutes later he comes in with ropes and a blindfold. "What are you gonna do to me," I start to regret saying he can do anything and everything on me. "I've only tired this one time and I enjoyed it but I never wanted to scare you," he says and snaps a belt that he had. "Will it hurt," I ask him shakily. When has he done this? And if not with me, then with who has he done this with? "Well I'll go easy on you," he says and rubs the back of his neck. This is like 50 shades a grey but that's just a book right? "Just let me do this, just this once, you never know you might like it," he says with a shy smirk. "Okay?" His real smile shows up and I know I've agreed to something bad. He gets on top of me and looks at me. "Are you sure?" He asks me but all I do is nod slowly. "Okay. Well place your hands on the head of the bed," I do as he says, "I'm gonna tie your hands to it now okay?" I nod, then he ties my hands to the head.

I pull on them but they barely even budge and this is scaring me even more. "Now it's time for me to tie your legs," he says and goes right head not even asking me if he can. My legs are spread wide open and tied to the edges. What have I agreed to? "I'm gonna blind you," he says and covers my eyes with the blindfold. His hands travel down to my flat stomach that it sends a type of sensation that I have never felt. All my senses are turned on, having my ears, and having his touch tell me what he's doing. He kisses my neck then travels down to my boobs. His tongue, his tongue flicks on my nipple and it makes me moan. His saliva trails down from my boob to my v line. His lips make it to my vagina, I feel him smirk against my skin, and my breathing becomes heavy. I don't know what to except and I can't even see what he will do next. His tongue teases my vagina and a sensation down there tingles and hungers for him. He starts sucking on me and I pull on the restrains but I can't even budge. "H-harry OMG, " I moan. His fingers join his mouth and I'm loving the sensation that this brings. He keeps doing this and circles in me for quite a while. He stops and it stays silent. Untill I feel his dick enter me, all in me as he picks and arches my back for more chance of entrance. The restrains have hurt and burned my wrists. My hands wrap around them and I moan as he keeps banging into me. "Baby do you like it so far," he moans as he still grinds into me. "Hmmm…… Yes," I moan, it may be weird and all but the sensation is new and great.