part42

~Party Time~
We got there, to the party and Harry was right there waiting for me. "Oh my fucking God why is he here," I told them as Zayn was parking. "Well I kinda invited him," Zayn tells us. "What? Why would you do that babe," Perrie says and hits his shoulder. "I'm sorry," he says and looks at the both of us. "It's okay I'll just try to ignore his nasty attitude," I tell both of them. "If you want we can leave and go somewhere else," Perrie tells me after I have walked out of the car. "Nah I'm fine let's just get this over with," I tell them once they get out as well. Harry's eyes fill up with anger and he walks to me. "What the bloody hell are you doing here," he asks me. "I'm gonna party that's why I'm here," I tell him and look away from him. "No come on we are leaving!!! I'm taking you home," he yells and tries to grab my arm but I yank it away from his reach. "I'm staying right here," I yell back. "No you aren't," he yells and this time gets a hold of my arm.

"Let go of me!!! I'm staying rather you like it or not," I tell him adding more fire to the fire he has light up. "You don't know how wild these parties get," he says now more concerned. "Well I'm here to learn then," I tell him. "Fine then!!! Stay... I'm staying too but don't even bother to look for me cause you won't find me," he says and without looking at me, with those last words he spoke he walks away. "Ugh!!! Fine!!! Whatever," I yell at the walking Harry that just raised his hand as telling me bye. "Come on Riley we don't have to stay, " Eleanor and the girls come to me and tell me. "No I'm gonna stay and have a time of my life without him ruining it or even in it," I tell them and enter the frat house. The music is booming, people are making out, girls are topless, people are smoking pot, guy's are playing beer pong, guy's are leading girls upstairs, some are throwing up, and a group of people are on the couch chatting away or playing truth or dare. "Hey Zayn, Louis, Liam and the girls come over here," some guy yells at us. "Come on," the girls tell me and pull me by my arm. One of the guys the one that yelled for us looks very familiar? "You guys wanna play truth or dare," a girl with black nasty ass hair tells us. Her hair looks like she's dyed it so many times, she has a navy blue crop top and ripped jeans which is sitting on the guy who called us over. The guy who called us over has dirty beach blonde hair, has an incredible jaw line, big brown eyes, he is wearing a black muscle shirt with tight black jeans and his tattoos, I can't even count how many there are on his arm. "Riley do you wanna play, " he asks me. "Um sure?" How does he know my name?

"Okay I'll spin," some guy that has dark brown waves of hair says. He spins the bottle and it lands on the girl with dark hair. "Okay sis um truth or dare," he asks his sister. "Um dare," she says of course she looks like those to say dare. "I dare you to um kiss um Perrie," he yells his dare. "Zayn and Perrie would you mind if I kiss her/you," she asks for permission. "I wouldn't mind, " Zayn says. "It is a dare," Perrie says. That's when that girl locks her lips on Perrie's, Perrie looks shock of how quick she kissed her. "There happy, " the girl says to her brother. "Okay go Molly," her brother tells her and now I know her name. She spins the bottle and it lands on me... "Truth or dare? Um Riley am I right?" I nod as in yes she's right that is my name. What should I say truth or dare? "So what is it," her brother asks me. "Truth?" "I kinda knew she would choose that," Molly whispers to the boy she's sitting on. "I mean Dare!!!"

What the hell have I just said? She grows a huge grin on her face. What is she gonna ask me to do? "Okay Riley I want you to make out with..." "With me!!!" Someone stops her from finishing her sentences. "No way Harry, " she says. "I want you to make out with Tristan," she says pointing at the guy under her butt. Tristan!!! The same Tristan who bet with Ryan to sleep with me!!! "Um why not," Tristan smirks at me. "Well Riley are you gonna do it or chicken out, " Molly's dumb brother tells me. "Leave her alone," Perrie and the girls yell at him. "You don't have to," Molly says sarcastically. "Come on Riley lets go," Harry says. Before I can process what I am about to do, I kiss Tristan full on make out. His lips tasted like beer, tequila and other alcohol drinks. I heard gasps behind me as Tristan tongue was trying to enter my mouth. "5,4,3,2,1!!! Times up," I heard everyone say. I pulled away and cleaned off the saliva that Tristan had left on me. "Wow!!!" Tristan said and threw himself on the couch. I think he liked it, eww!!! I got up and walked past Harry, towards the kitchen to wash my mouth with soap and water. I hear Harry's feet travel behind me. "What was that all about," he asks me as I'm spraying the water on my tongue. "I'm just having fun," I tell him. "Well don't kiss other guys!!!" "I'm here to have fun and as I recall you said to not bother you," I yell at him. He opens his mouth and closes it, some guy walks by with a red cup and I snatch it from his grip and in cave the drink. It was my first ever real shot I have taken. "What the hell are you doing?" He asks me and the alcohol starts taking affect on my small body. "Just go leave me," I mumble and get another cup and cave it in even faster. "Riley!!! Stop!!!" "Since when are you my dad," I yell at him and walk away. "Riley?" He grabs a hold of my arm, turns me around to face him, and I'm fully mad/shocked. "I will never be your dad but I will protect to you like he would've of if he was here," he says and he holds me tight.