𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

➷。 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

📍 senior hockey house

"Come on Mark! This is our song!" Ellison giggled as she pulled the much taller boy over towards the karaoke machine.

It was the final party before most students returned home for Thanksgiving break, and the seniors declared themselves as the hosts for the night.

The two grabbed the microphones from the so-called "dj" who was really just some kid from the soccer team, and started belting out the lyrics to Mr. Brightside with their backs facing each other.

The shorter blonde was finally relieved of her duties as DD for the weekend and got to enjoy the night freely. Her brother didn't mind her drinking, but he felt more safe knowing that she was surrounded by his teammates and not a house full of frat boys.

Her and Mark continued to sing the lyrics together while their friends surrounded them and started screaming along.

The blonde was having a great time, but she couldn't help but wish that Connor could be there enjoying the night alongside her. She knew he was more on the shy side so he definitely wouldn't be singing along, but she wished that she could at least spend the night tucked into his side as they conversed with all her friends.

Not being able to get the boy out of her thoughts, she pulled her phone from her back pocket and quickly FaceTimed him. She knew he'd still be awake since he was a couple hours behind their time zone.

He quickly picked up and immediately laughed at the girl as she sang karaoke quite loudly through the screen. She finished up as the song faded off and handed over her microphone.

"Heyyy pretty boyyy," she drunkenly cooed rather loudly trying to make her voice know over the loud music and chatter of the crowded party.

He snickers at her carefree presence as she moves through the crowds dodging multiple swaying bodies.

She finally makes her way through the crowd to the kitchen where she sits on an empty barstool.

"Someone looks like they're having fun," he smiles even wider at her happy expression.

"So much fun! My brother's friends finally decided to let me off the hook for a night!" she giggles rolling her eyes at someone behind the camera.

"I'm glad. Are you being safe?" he worries slightly.

"Yeah of course! I don't think Rut's let me leave his sight all night. Oh wait- Adam! Come here!" she waves her hand motioning for the boy.

The taller of the fellow Canadian team member's face fills the other end of the screen as he waves. "Hey buddy," he slurs also seeming quite intoxicated.

Connor laughs greeting him back. They must have a lot of fun at these supposed hockey parties for Adam to be as carefree as he was in the moment.

Adam stalks off after a minute of lecturing Connor about not breaking his "little baby's heart."

"I wish you were here! I'm having so much fun, but I really want to hug you," she pouts.

"I wish I was there too, but three more days and you're all mine," he grins, "if my sister doesn't steal you away, she's been talking all week about finally meeting you. Said she loves your Instagram posts or somethin'."

"No way! I love her already," the blonde grins sighing contentedly, "I can't wait."

"Mom's excited to meet you too," he smiles, "said she needs another normal person around the house who's not obsessed with hockey."

"Well I'm definitely that. Don't get me wrong I love to watch, but it's tiring when it's the only thing your brother and his friends talk about," she groans, "I really should find a new friend."

"I'm the only friend you need," he smirks.

"Yeah right, you're literally Mr. Hockey himself," she laughs eyes crinkling as it reaches her eyes.

"Doesn't mean I can't be the best friend you've ever had."

"I didn't know friends called each other babe," she laughs sending him a playful pointed look. 

"Eh, it's just an added bonus."

"Yeah okay whatever. We'll see how friendly you are in person," Ellison smirks.

"You might find me to be more friendly that you imagined," he laughs.

"Ew gross, you little perv!" she sticks her tongue out.

"You know you love it," the slightly younger boy laughs.

"Yeah yeah whatever you dork," she smiles, "I better let you go. You look kinda tired."

"Long day," he confirms her statement, "text me when you get back to your apartment so I know you're safe."

"Will do sweet boy. Three days!" she squeals blowing him a kiss through the screen before he pretends to catch it and tells her goodnight.

🩰 💌 🎀

➷。 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝!

view all comments

view all comments...

lukehughes06: i will forever have beef with you because of that picture...
╰► blondeshavemorefun: well i look hot soo

adamfantilli: not pictured: facetime with lover boy bc she can't go 2 hours without talking to him
╰► blondeshavemorefun: no need to put my faults on blast😔

rutlovesicecream: oh wow, i'm so hot
╰► blondeshavemorefun: i know i am but what are you☝🏻

bedsy98: never heard mr brightside performed better
╰► blondeshavemorefun: i am honored😌

stopsign94: you didn't post our cool karaoke pic😦
╰► blondeshavemorefun: i don't have that picture marky, lucas refuses to hand it over🤷🏼‍♀️

edwards.73: fashion killa💅🏻
╰► blondeshavemorefun: quite literally. since you decided to spill whiskey over my white shirt😃
╰► edwards.73: i will never be able to apologize enough😞

lucafantilli: ellie singing mr brightside like 🤳🏻
╰► blondeshavemorefun: and what about it, i was putting on a show💁🏼‍♀️ @bedsy98 back me up?
╰► bedsy98: highlight of my life🙌🏼
╰► blondeshavemorefun: knew i liked you for a reason😏