𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

➷。 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐦𝐜𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲!

╰►replying to your story...

_connorbedard: but i'm not there😏

it's my second favorite place to be then😉

oh really?
what's your favorite?

with you of course🥰

and you call me the sap🧐

because you are😇
and that's perfectly okay

yeah yeah🙄
call me after you're done
packing pretty girl

and why should i do that?

bc i miss your voice
and adam is already on
my neck ab you😐

ON DAY ONE?
wow i really taught him well🥰

he won't shut up
and has quite literally
threatened my life 5 times already

isn't he just an angel?😇
i knew you two would
be good seat buddies🥰

never again.

oh uh...
i think i'm getting a call
gtg <3

don't forget to call me
loser😑

be nice and we'll see😉

🩰 💌 🎀

➷。 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

After a long two weeks following my trip to Canada, all finals are finally complete and I can head home.

My flight back home to Nebraska leaves bright and early tomorrow morning, yet I wish it left even earlier. I just really miss my parents.

Rutger already left yesterday along with Gavin, Seamus, Duker, and Luke to USA's hockey training center for WJC practice. Adam left the day before that to fly back to Canada for his practices where he then joined Connor and their Canadian teammates.

I get to spend two weeks at home with my parents before we fly out to Halifax on the 23rd.

Games don't start until the 26th but my parents want to spend a little time with my twin before Christmas.

Connor knows that I'm coming for the tournament, he just doesn't know that I'll be there 3 days earlier than he expected.

All players are staying in the hotel across from where the parents and families of players are staying for the week.

I've been texting with Madi and his mom, Melanie, and we all plan to get together so that I can introduce them to my mom and spend some time together.

I've missed both women almost as much as I've missed my boyfriend. We text and call multiple times a day, yet it never seems enough.

incoming call from sweet boy😇...
accept | decline

"Hey gorgeous, you forget about our deal?" my boyfriend's voice sounds from the other end.

I roll my eyes and set the phone down on my nightstand putting it on speaker.

"No honey, i'm still packing," I respond in a sickly sweet voice.

"Geez you've been packing for hours babe," he groans.

"Well I can't help that I get distracted easily. You should know how hard it is to stay off TikTok."

"I don't have TikTok," he chuckles.

"And that's why everyone calls you a boring robot," I tsk folding the last of my sweaters and forcing my second suitcase shut.

"Not you," I can almost hear his teasing grin through the screen, "it's more like babe, or pretty boy, or honey..."

"Because that's what you are," I laugh, "my sweet little baby."

"You're literally a year older than me," I can hear him groan.

"And three months. A year and three months," I interrupt.

"You're right, I'm basically dating an old lady," he laughs.

"Oh shut up you little dork. I'm too fabulous to be an old lady. I'm barely a legal adult."

"I'm just into older women who are mean to me I guess," he sighs from the other end.

"Oh you haven't seen me mean," I laugh.

"What are you even doing? Do you not have like hockey things to be doing?" I ask.

"Nah done for the day, just chillin at the hotel 'til the mornin."

"Sounds exciting," I laugh while lugging all of my bags together by my apartment door.

"It'd me more exciting if you were here with me."

"Oh yeah, how so?" I giggle.

"Well for starters I'd probably be kissing your face off right now."

"Oh, would you? Well I guess it's good thing I'm not there then," I smile lying down on my bed, "I quite enjoy my face."

"Yeah me too, it's my favorite."

"You're unbelievably cheesy," I smile to myself.

"Only for you," he chuckles.

"I can't wait to see you Connor."

"I miss you so much Ellie."

Three short words lingered between the two teenagers, but both knew they couldn't be expressed properly over the phone.