𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

➷。 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦

𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐦𝐜𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 2 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬!

𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝!

view all comments...

bedsy98: you did me so dirty...
╰► blondeshavemorefun: only because ur so cute and sweet😘

lhughes_06: SO UR ONLY GONNA GIVE THE ENEMY A FULL POST😧😧😧
╰► rutlovesicecream: AGREED^
╰► dylanduke25: AGREED^^
╰► seamuscasey: AGREED^^^
╰► gavinbrindley4: AGREED^^^^
╰► adamfantilli: FAX
╰► blondeshavemorefun: boys boys boys. don't take it personal🤷🏼‍♀️
╰► bedsy98: they hate me already and it's your fault🙄

madibedard: i'm honestly here for the entertainment💁🏼‍♀️
╰► blondeshavemorefun: AND WE SHALL BE ENTERTAINED💅🏻💅🏻💅🏻

lucafantilli: can't wait to see you bestie😜
╰► blondeshavemorefun: sorry i don't sit with Canadians unless ur name starts with an m and ends with an adi😌
╰► lucafantilli: oh TRUST you WILL be found😏

bedsy98: thanks for supporting me anyways😘
╰► blondeshavemorefun: always🥰 unless it's against the USA😏

edwards.73: this is honestly so tea
╰► blondeshavemorefun: WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE AM I RIGHT???

🩰 💌 🎀

➷。 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞/𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

"It was a tough game, but you'll bounce back on Wednesday."

FaceTime was the only form of communication Connor and I were able to have today. He and his team had just gotten back to their hotel after a tough 5-2 loss to Czechia.

I sat with the Bedard family to watch Canada after the US win, but we weren't able to go see him after the game.

"Yeah they were a tough team," he sighs propped against the wall outside of his room.

"Nice goal though. Way to start the tournament strong," I smile burrowing myself further beneath the comforter.

My parents had decided to go and explore the city a bit, but I decided to stay in not wanting to bear the cold anymore tonight.

"The tripping call on Adam was shit though. That was an unnecessary power play that shouldn't have even happened," I voice one of my many complaints, but I'll keep the rest to myself for his poor ears' sake.

"How are you so perfect?"

My cheeks grow red while my grin grows shyer.

"What do you mean?" I ask, not knowing where his sudden outburst was coming from.

"You're just so perfect," he smiles, "every little thing about you just draws me in, even when you're complaining about something."

"That might just be the cheesiest thing you've ever said," I laugh, "but I feel the same way about you loser."

His beautiful eyes roll at my words, "I express my true feelings and all I get is being called a loser."

I grin back at his playfully annoyed face, "but you're my loser so it's okay."

"No one else's I'd rather be," he chuckles.

His attention is drawn away from the phone as he plucks an AirPod from his ear nodding at someone standing near.

"Yeah I'll be in in a minute," he nods again.

His attention refocuses on me once again, "sorry about that pretty, Adam was ranting again."

"Oh poor Adam," I laugh, "he really is a yapper."

"You're telling me," he chuckles, "try living in a small space with him."

"I'd rather not," I smile.

"Anyways it's getting late so I better let you get some rest. Big day of practice tomorrow I'm assuming?" I sigh.

"Yep, all day," he grimaces running a hand through his already tousled hair.

"Come see me tomorrow?" he asks in a hopeful tone, and I wouldn't dare to deny his request.

"Of course sweet boy. Sleep good okay?"

"I'll try. See you tomorrow beautiful," he shows that lazy grin that I've grown to obsess over once more.

I blow him a kiss that he pretends to catch before I end the call begrudgingly.