He goes where? - Part 2

Warning: Hardcore Fluff!

Tam dropped himself face-first onto the bed. Turning his head to the side when he heard the door open, he watched a pair of legs walk over and a person sit on the edge of the bed. Gentle fingers started running through his hair in a soothing motion, bringing streams of white energy that flowed through his inner shadows, removing his tension. He sighed and curled himself into the blanket, very much impersonating a small kitten that has found a comfortable spot to take a nap.

The movement of the fingers carding through his hair stopped and Tam made a whining sound of protest in the back of his throat in complaint. But his contentment returned when the person who had played with his hair lay down next to him, entangling their legs and wrapping one arm around his waist. The other hand went back to playing with his hair and Tam curled happily into the embrace, wrapping his arm around the person holding him. That person laughed.

"Rough day?"

Tam grumbled. "You tell me."

"Alright" was the answer he received.

"Hmmm. You're stressed and worried about something or the other that ended up being resolved so you feel relieved. But you're also nervous and worried about something else. Did Rayni embarrass you?"

Tam tucked his head under the persons chin and mumbled what could very loosely be translated to a "yes"

Nothing else was said, both parties not needing any further words to communicate their silent understanding with each other. They were content to just lie together, eventually drifting to sleep unplanned.

Several hours later both were awoken by Tam's imparter buzzing. Tam ignored it, not wanting to move from his little warn safe space where everything was comfy and there was no such thing as life. Meaning that, once again, Rayni's call was accepted by him. And she was not pleased.

"I said 11pm and now it's 11:30 and you're refusing to even pick up the Imparter yourself?"

Tam tried to burrow further into the person's embrace, fully aware that Rayni could see him and that he would never hear the end of the teasing.

"Fine" Rayni sighed. "I'll say you're still out if anyone asks me where you are. Just don't forget you have school tomorrow and don't do anything naughty."

The Imparter clicked, indicating Rayni had ended the call and Tam felt the other person settle back against the bed. That was good. It gave Tam a better angle to curl completely against the others body.

"Clingy today much?"

Tam grunted a half-hearted "shut up" before slowly drifting back to sleep. The other person didn't seem to mind and, once they were sure Tam was asleep and wouldn't wake up, pressed a light kiss against his hair.

"Sweet dreams Bangs Boy."

Small filler part before some more story part. Just wanted to write something wholesome since I wasn't feeling well.

Opaz out!