[kind of steamy Kam oneshot - don't read if you don't like!]

THIS WAS A SPONTANIOUS THING I WROTE BECAUSE I WAS EXPERIMENTING

I DON'T PLAN ON WRITING MORE OF THIS FORSEEABLY SO I WON'T CHANGE THE RATING OF THIS BOOK!

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ SUGGESTED SMUT

LEAVE

YOU WERE WARNED

No judgement past this point

Tam would never admit it, but he was curious about Keefe's new ability. He'd only really heard of it but never seen it in action.

When he'd still lived with his parents, before they had allowed Linh to be banished, he hated being told what to do. He despised losing control, of being controlled. He was his own boss and no one could say otherwise or make decisions for him. (Unless they were threatening Linh but, shhh)

Needless to say, he feared mind control greatly.

Despite this, however, when he heard that Keefe could control people's minds and action and even feelings, he felt, interested.

It was Keefe after all. A cute blond that Tam had had an eye on for a while now. A loyal friend if he recognized the type. He knew that Keefe would never harm him intentionally which removed the fear and opened a door of: Possibility.

Tam, by far, did not have an innocent mind. It was quite the opposite in fact. Ever since he'd met the blond for the first time he'd had many; ideas; of things they could to together. Dirty things mostly. Tam wasn't big on romance. He'd have been fine with just being fuck-buddies.

His thoughts and dreams ranged through many things. Sometimes Keefe was helpless and overwhelmed by Tam's emotions making him compliable and obedient. Other times Keefe called Tam out and when he tried to deny his feelings, Keefe proved him very wrong.

He'd imagined them in Foxfire, at Solereef, even Candleshade or Choralomere to spite their parents without them knowing. He'd pictured them in the middle of nowhere in the neutral territories. Alone for hours with nothing better to do than each other.

Now, when Tam let his mind wander, a new fantasy joined the mix. One of Keefe telling him what to do, ordering him, commanding him, forcing him to obey.

Tam would never admit it, but the thought, the image in his head, aroused him.

So, he signed up to help Keefe practise his new ability.

What else would he have done?

He was prepared. He knew Keefe's empathy was stronger now but he also knew that if he tried hard enough, he could cloak his emotions from him. He'd tested this when visiting the healing-center with Linh once. This way, Keefe would also feel more comfortable around him in general. He did genuinely care about Keefe despite having somewhat dark and dirty motivation.

The first few days were as all training so far. Keefe tried different commands under different circumstances and Tam kept his feelings carefully cloaked. After a week, he started dropping hints.

Carefully, to make it seem unintentional, like he wanted to hide, Tam let slip tiny moments of his arousal after being forced to do something by command. Over the next two weeks those moments became slightly more frequent, which wasn't a complete charade since Tam was actually struggling to keep his full lust cloaked.

He knew Keefe had noticed. He no longer struggled with interpreting emotions after all. He could feel it in the way Keefe watched him after every command. He could feel him searching in the shadows Tam surrounded himself with. He could tell by the way Keefe's commands grew more dominant. More confidant. Goofy commands turned into commands like: "Kneel." Or "Obey me."

Almost a month of this game passed before it happened. Tam had expected it to take longer so he hadn't been expecting to enter their training room only to immediately be told: "Kneel."

As Tam felt himself drop to his knees, he felt a tingle up his spine. Keefe's voice was confidant and exerted full dominance over Tam. Keefe knew exactly what he was doing. And Tam was exited to see it play out.

Keefe walked over to him and tilted Tam's chin up to meet his eyes.

"So you like this? You like when I make you obey me. When I command you around?"

He held Tam's face harder.

"Answer honestly."

Tam felt his tongue form the words he'd been thinking.

"I like it."

Keefe let go of Tam's face and smiled. A very promising smile.

"Well, if you want more, drop the cloak on your emotions."

Tam did so, knowing Keefe wouldn't harm him or do anything against his will. He saw Keefe's face flush slightly as Tam's lust crashed with his own growing desire of the past few weeks. Keefe had found he liked seeing Tam at his mercy and wanted to fully explore his newfound options.

"Take off your shirt."

Tam felt his arms raise and perform the action. Felt his mind act without his will. The thing he'd been fantasizing of was finally happening and he was going to savor it.

Keefe watched in appreciation as he felt Tam's arousal grow.

"Stand up." "Come here."

Watching the boy who resisted and hated control, the boy who acted as independent as they come, obediently follow his every command and enjoy it, was immensely satisfying.

There was a bed in the room to command people to sleep. Little had Elwin known what commands would be performed there soon as Keefe ordered Tam to lie down and climbed on top of him to straddle his waist.

This was kinda based on a kink promt: mind control