Chapter 12: Just Pretend

Remington's P.O.V.

I wake up before Andy does. I go to the kitchen to make some breakfast when he wakes up. " Hey cutie. " Says to me as he gives me a kiss on the cheek before going to make himself a cup of coffee. I blush and continue making scrambled eggs and bacon.

Once done I dish us up both a plate and set them on the table. I sit down and so does Andy. " Hey Andy? Does it bother you that I'm a Vampire?" I ask him.

He shakes his head. " Of course not. Honestly I find it hot and sexy. " He says as he takes a bite of Bacon.

I blush more. " Okay, just wanted to make sure. " I take a bite of eggs. I still can't stop thinking about what happened last night. I honestly wanna pretend it never happened and forget about it. But I can't, this is something that can't be ignored. I wanna tell Andy, but I'm scared that my dad will try and kill him. I don't want that, I'm gonna protect Andy with everything I have. I'm not gonna let anyone hurt him or get near him.

Maybe I do have to pretend after all and train harder to become even more stronger than my father. What if taking him out is what I have to do? Or maybe he may have the key to change me to a human?

" Remington? Everything okay?" I snap back to reality from my thoughts when I hear Andy talk to me. " Yes? Yeah I'm okay. " I tell him as I go back to eating.

" You promise? You spaced out there for a moment. Thought I lost you. " He tells me.

" I'm okay babe, I promise. " I say to him. I soon finish eating and so does he. I go and clean up the kitchen.

Andy's P.O.V.

I blush when I hear Remington call me babe. Does this mean we're official? I know we haven't really talked about it. I should ask him and talk to him about it.

" Hey remi? What are we?" I ask him.

He looks at me with a slight smile. " Friends, but some day I would like to think we can be more than that. " He says and I blush.

" What's stopping you from wanting to be more than friends now?" I ask as I take a sip of water.

He sighs and looks out the window. " It's hard to explain Andy. I wanna be human to date you. I don't wanna be a monster and end up hurt you. There has to be a cure out there to transform me back. I just know it, but if there isn't. I don't know if I could ever see myself dating. " I tell he's frowning by the way he's speaking with his voice.

I frown at what he says. " Remington I love you, I do. I love you for who you are and the way you are. I don't mind you being a vampire. If I'm being honest I find it attractive. You're like the Edward to my Bella. " I admit to him. " Remington I wanna be your boyfriend if you'd let me. Can we have our own Twilight love story?"

Remington looks at me tearing up as he blushes with a smile. He nods. " Okay...i-i would love that. I love you too Andy. " He comes over and sits on my lap and he kisses me. I kiss him back.

No words can describe how much I love this vampire boy. I'm gonna do everything I can to help him find a cure and make him human again. If there isn't a cure, I hope one day he too can make me a vampire so I can live ling with him.

But for now all I can do is pretend with my Twilight love story.