Chapter 13: Rumors

Remington's P.O.V.

It makes me happy knowing me and Andy are finally together as boyfriends, but at the same time I'm scared. I'm scared that I might end up hurting him if I can't control myself. I don't want that, so I'm gonna have to train myself to control my inner monster.

I go outside the cabin that me and Andy been staying in for the last couple weeks. I look around and see that it's a bit cloudy outside, I don't worry to much about the weather. To me this is perfect weather to be training in. I walk over to the small field and take some deep breaths in and out to calm myself. I than practice my shape shifting techniques and my flying abilities. It doesn't take long for me to get use to these abilities.

After I practice those I go on to change my appearance, this is the one I struggle the most with. I sigh and notice that it start to rain and I hear thunder. I decide to head back inside. I walk into the living room and see Andy is watching the news.

" They still are looking for you. It's not safe to leave here for awhile. " Andy tells me and I frown. I can't believe I'm a wanted criminal. I never once asked for this, it's something I had to have herited from my good for nothing father.

I look at Andy, " how long are we planning on staying here Ands? We're almost out of food and other things. We can't stay here forever. I'm tired of hiding from the world. " I sit down by Andy.

" I know Remi. I'm just trying to protect you and take care of you. I don't want you going to jail. I love you Remington, I can't imagine life without you. " He tells me as a fear tears fall from his eyes. " I can go into town tmrw and get a few things. There's a small convenient store just down the road, hardly anyone goes there. "

I nod and wipe his tears away. " Okay, just be careful when you go. I love and care about you too. I don't want anything happening to you. " I hug and kiss him.

We stand there for awhile just holding each other. Whenever we hug I get this warm safe feeling of comfort from him. I feel safe around him and loved. No one has shown me this much love before besides my mom and Brothers. 

After what felt like hours we finally went back inside. We decided on watching a movie to distract our minds. Andy went to make popcorn while I picked out a movie. I decided on the good ol tim Burton movie corpse bride, cause fuck it why not. It's a good movie.

We watched the movie until we fell asleep in each other's arms.