Chapter 5

Team W started with the ball, presumably since we won our match with such an overwhelming difference, the two brothers showed great synergy as they eased passes between each other yet it mattered not as Reo was quickly taking the ball from the smiling one before passing him, Nagi having moved just before as Reo sent a nice long pass with a high spin, it looked like it would miss Nagi but he showed his excellent skill by jumping up and stopping the ball with his foot, quickly bouncing it just slightly as he landed on the ground and kicked the ball, aiming for the top right of the goal as the GK just barely missed blocking the shot.

Score: 1-0

In just the first few minutes Nagi and Reo had shown teamwork better than Team W had seen of the two brothers, effectively starting the moral drop.

The restart had the two brothers once again leading the charge, hitting quick 1-2 passes as they attempted to get past Reo but the idiots forgot someone more dangerous.

"Idiots." I quickly slid and stole the ball, kicking it to over to Reo who began to charge towards the goal with Nagi. "You have no awareness, it's pathetic really." With those parting words I watched another goal happen courtesy of Reo's pass to Nagi, even being pressed by two he showed his superiority by scoring in the top right of the goal.

Score: 2-0

"Really making your treasure shine huh Reo?"

"Well that's my job!" He always had an excited smile on his face whenever it came to Nagi, I honestly wanted to see how drastic that change is whenever Nagi chooses to play with Isagi instead.

A quick restart had the brothers changing tactics by playing a little slower while the rest of their team moved up, the two had angered expressions but I saw Zantetsu moving up the right side and Reo was being hard pressed by three so he had no choice but to pass back to me.

"Heads up specs!" A long pass set him up perfectly in his golden zone to score in the top left of the goal.

Score: 3-0

With this the brother's finally had an outburst as they threw profanities at us, making me chuckle a bit before the last restart before half-time.

The two charged at us, uncaring of those in the way as they hit their 1-2 passes to each other, somehow making it pass Reo which made me raise a brow, I faked a steal, making the brother grin and dribble before kicking the ball out from #9's legs, making him fall as I only stared and kicked the ball over to Reo.

"You lose your temper that quick? If this is the best you can do then you should just quit." My words got through his skin as he angrily reached up to grab my jersey.

The whistle stopped him as Nagi made another shot due to Reo and put us into half-time.

Score: 4-0

Team V Locker Room:

Looking at the happy expressions of my teammates, I drank some water while looking over at the three that mattered. Nagi looked as tired as ever, Reo happily conversing with him while Zantetsu pushed up his glasses, attempting to sound smart, half-time ended and we went back onto the pitch, the two brothers angrily eyeing us as the rest of Team W looked nervous.

The match started once more as the brothers attempted passes between them, if there was one consistency between them it was that they were in good sync, but just a bit of synergy isn't even close to being enough to score against us.

The silent brother suddenly grinned at me as I looked at him confused, before two were trapping me, attempting to keep me away as they passed between each other to pass Reo, there was no worry in either of our expression, the two on me had decent physical strength but were ultimately nothing.

A fake run was enough to make an easy opening that allowed me to shoulder tackle their #10, taking the ball before feeling his hand on my shoulder as I fell to the ground.

"Foul. Junichi Wanima. Free Kick awarded to Katsu Nanami." The whistle blew, calling out the foul as I looked at the angered face of the brother since I had gotten out of the mark. I only sighed as I got into free kick position, their defensive line was tight but it only made me raise a brow at what I could do.

I looked at all the players, seeing who could receive my pass before taking the shot. 'Thanks for giving me this idea Rin.' My kick made contact with the side of the ball, going over the defenders as it curved, hitting the top right of the goal as the two brothers looked shocked at my goal.

Score: 5-0

Only 30 minutes were left on the clock as I looked at their shocked faces and smirked.

My curved shot was done with Itoshi Rin's shot in mind when he had done the same thing. All it needed was some control and a bit of power to replicate and consistently produce for me.

I hung more towards defense for the remainder of the match, the Wanima brothers trying their hardest to even score once, but were easily shut down by Reo and Nagi, they never even got within 28 meters of the goal due to how much pressure was put on the two.

In the end, Reo had scored his own goal and assisted Nagi with another two, making the score almost as dominant as our previous match.

Score: 8-0

With the end of the match, we left the pathetic looks of Team W on that pitch and left with our heads held high.

'Next is Team X, the first Fraud King that I want to dethrone and then next will be the finale of the First Selection, Team Z.'

"Isagi Yoichi.... Just how far can I push you during our match?"