Chapter 34

As they returned to where they left Eli and Jaxs the fight was over and they saw them simply looming over one of the bodies. "What happened Eli," Cas said approaching.

Looking up and seeing Cia Eli said, "I could ask you the same."

"Resurrection by the phoenix spirit," Cia said shrugging her shoulders. "What can I say we live is a pretty messed up world Eli."

"Right," Eli said trying to act casual. Look at the siren brother he continued, "Dock here killed his brother. He said he didn't feel right taking those powers and what it was doing to his brother."

"So why is he just laying here," Cas asked.

"Because, he casted several spells of retribution on himself," said Jaxs. Lifting Dock's arm he revealed the dark and heavy scrawls looming over his skin. "I have never seen this many on one person before. Truly he chose a punishment that matched his crimes."

"He not going to be waking up any time soon, literal eons will pass before that happens." Eli lifted the siren brother's eyelid, "But that's the least of our problems."

Looking inward Cas saw a cosmic battle of red, gold, and blue. "How is this possible?"

"One of them died so they receive whatever their other half had," Jaxs said.

"We cannot let Christopher know that it's possible to have all three powers," Cas said.

"Agreed," Cia said.

"So how do we hid this," Alistair said asking scratching his head.

"Plain banishment," Jaxs suggested. "We have enough people to make it happen."

"I supposed your," right Eli groaned. "Everyone we need to do this quickly. Place your hand over his heart and say the word after me." Touch the body Cas could feel the torment of his soul and almost felt sorry for him. "Through time and space we give you pilgrimage."

Repeating the words their eyes flickers the magic of their powers in complete unison. The body of Dock became encased in crystal and faded from reality. "Now that that's done I think we should probably get a move on it."

"Why haven't reinforcements shown up yet," Alistair snapped.

"Because the keeper of the balance is in charge of them," Cas said. "And she is a Judas."

"So how do you suppose that we move on," Alistair asked.

"We need to get to the others," Cas said looking around. "Obviously the second gens must have fled there. Probably a cake walk since they just got there powers."

"All rightly," said Jaxs. "Alistair can take Cia and I can transport the rest of us."

"I don't think that's necessary anymore," said Cia. "I don't have fire running through my veins anymore."

"Well that's good news I always enjoy when me an Alistair can transport together. We call it artic wind."

In a spiral of wind and ice, the spun forward destroying everything in their path and left a reminiscent amount ice instead. Once they dispelled Cas was relieved to see a building that was intact. "Come on guys we need to go," Eli said noticing the demons storming the hall.

They gates began to open as several people began to shout for them. Cas made sure to launch arrows at the approaching demons filled with energy so that they went off like grenade in the sky. "Five points," she shouted looking at Cia.

"Oh yeah, check this out," she said. Stealing one of his arrows she said, "Starlight," and handed it back to him. Launching the arrow it erupted into a cosmic blast of light that burned the demons before it even made contact. "I think that's one hundred points."