[vi]⚧️. My Girl • Shigaraki.T

GENDER: SHEMALE

SEXUALITY: QUEER

GENDER OF CHARACTERS: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

SHEMALE READER, DOM!SHIGARAKI

you were very well known by the villains, you were known as shigaraki's play thing

you were very well known by the villains, you were known as shigaraki's play thing. every villain knew not to touch you, even heroes knew not to unless they wanted to get disintegrated.

because of your particularly weird quirk, you have the ability to change your bodily attributes and functions. this quirk become handy in a way, it made you interesting in the bedroom.

your natural body was good enough for you, you loved yourself, you were quite flat chested but you didn't mind, your voice was a quite feminine one, but you often change yourself to your partners preference. with shigaraki, he does not care if you're flat chested.

with his fingers tapping away on the keyboard you sat on the bed, waiting for him to stop. "you know it's boring waiting for you tomura" you whined. he sighed, "i'll be done in a second." he wasn't he was on the game for multiple hours, there was no need to be on it more. after a couple more plays he died and he huffed in annoyance, he clicks a couple times, you watched the screen intensely as you wanted to know if he was getting off. one the tabs you only saw quickly, but it was porn hub, in the search bar was shemale. a term your familiar with. you didn't think he would be into that.

you could really play around with this, "are you finished yet?" you waned his attention, and you would get it from him. you took off the shirt you were wearing and off came your shorts too. leaving you in nothing. "(y/n) i-" he turned around and went quiet, he saw you splayed out on the bed. your nipples hard and looking perky, everything about you was natural, except from the cock that you created from your quirk, the cock hard and the tip was red, just begging for attention. "are you finished now, master~

"aah!~ i-i'm sensitive there!" his cock pressed up against your ass as your back leaned against his chest. his hand was jerking your cock off, making you whimper and whine. he stopped jerking you off again, making a tear slip out of your eye. "c'mon tomu~" you whined, you put on your best puppy dog eyes up at him. "you like me playing with your cock so much that your crying?" he scoffed, that sadistic male smiled down at you, your eyes watering from being edged for too long. "tomu, pleaseee~"

"please what huh?"

"please stop edging me tomura!~ j-just play with my cock~" his lips curled up into a smile and his hand proceeded to jerk you off as his lips latched with your hardened nipples. his tongue swirling around the tip of the nipple. your chest rose and fell quickly as you looked down at him with watery eyes and a bright red blush caked on your face, pre-cum dripping out of your tip, just waiting to be licked up.

"is this all for me?" he smiled up at you, your face begged down at him whilst nodding profusely. your mouth produced little whimpers while his lips wrapped around the head of your cock, easing you slowly in his cock, your fingers tangled in his hair and tugged softly. your hands pushing him deeper and deeper on your cock. your moans filled the room as your hips bucked. "aaAh!~ t-tomu just a lil more!~" drool coming out the corner of your mouth as you were so fucked out of  just his mouth. your cock hit the back of his throat. making him gag and his grip on your thighs tighter.

"i'm c-cumming!~" white ropes of liquid shot down his throat as your eyes rolled back into your head. his hand caressed your side as he got off your cock and looked into your eyes. "you shouldn't of been teasing me with this cock of yours." he traced his finger on the underside of it and smirked. "already hard again? how pathetic."