[xxviii]⚣. lightning • d.kaminari

READER: MALE

SEXUALITY: GAY

GENDER OF CHARACTERS: MALE

GENRE: SMUT

ANIME: MY HERO ACADEMIA

ASTRAPHILIA, RIMMING, HUMILIATION, ELECTROSTIMULATION, DADDY KINK, PRINCE KINK, PRAISING

astraphilia and electrostimulation.

one of the many kinks you are ashamed of, and not in the good way.

denki knew about this kink in particular, and since it didn't storm commonly, you both forgot about it. on some occasion though, some rare occasion. denki will use his quirk.

it wasn't really the storm you were attracted too, more of the things you could do with shock, denki knew just his quirk could appease your needs.

you, denki, kirishima, sero, bakugou, and mina were sat in yours and denki's shared bedroom. you were all sitting inside and talking about being on patrol and other things. you stared out the window and saw the rain. you thought nothing of it. rain is common enough.

some more times passed and the electricity cut out. everyone started to help you light candles and then carried on chatting as you laid on the bed being silent. that was until you heard it. the crash of lightning, you whimpered lowly, hoping no-one would hear you. despite you not wanting people to hear you, just the thought of it would turn you on.

denki seemed to hear it though. the group carried on talking while denki sat behind you as you were lying down on the bed. he placed his hand on your thigh and kissed your forehead. "what's wrong, prince?" another crash of lightning came and you whimpered once more, burying your head into the pillows. denki's hand trailed in between your legs and palmed your cock.

he then pieced it together and you could just feel him smirking behind you. "awh, you like the lightning, or do you just want to get shocked?" you clenched your thighs together and he pried them open. his cold hand trailed down the back of your sweats, his finger just barely grazing over your asshole. he licked his finger and stuck one in your asshole. your face was still buried in the pillows as you were getting fingered in front of your friends. you clenched around his fingers as he chuckles deeply into your ear. "you like this, don't you? the thought of just getting caught. how dirty are you, prince?"

you could not speak. you tried to keep your moans intact. but one slipped out, and it drew attention to you. "are you alright, (y/n)?" mina said with concern. "(y/n) isn't feeling the best. i think it's because of the weather. everyone go back to your rooms while i take care of him."

your friend ushered out the room, thinking you were in good hands, denki cared about you loads.

he locked the door and moved you to the edge of the bed so your legs were hanging off the side. his hands went to spread your legs as you heard another clash. along came another whimper. he kissed your thighs with a smile on his face. "so needy, i can see you getting harder by the second."

you sat up straight and cupped his face. "can you please do it?"

his smirk on his face grew wider. "what do you want me to do?"

"tie me up and shock me. please denkii~"

he grabs both of your wrists off his face and puts them to your side and pushed you down on the bed as you make your way to put your head back on the pillows. he grabbed both of your ties and tied you to the bed frame. he lifted up the oversized shirt, that you previously stole from him, and kissed down your stomach. he took off both your sweats and boxers, making your cock bump against your stomach. you saw a fire flared in his eyes as he activated his quirk. "i'll start off lightly, then get stronger." his fingertips grazed your nipples and activated his quirk, sending pleasurable shocks into your body.

you moaned at the shocks as he moved to the head of your cock, causing a better reaction. you moaned loudly, eyes brimming with tears because of the pleasure. "shh, baby. you don't want them hearing you, do you? try and be quiet for me now." he pulls down his trousers while staring at your half naked body.

you looked up at him with pleading eyes. "please let me help you~" he untied you from the bed and moved you to the floor on your knees, your hands and feet were still being tied up behind your back. he placed a hand on your head and he petted you. his foot pressed against your bulge, making you moan as you started to suck him off. bobbing your head up and down. he started sending shocks to the head of your cock again, your moans causing vibrations on his cock. "you're doing so well for me, prince. you're such a good boy~"

after a few more bobs, you stop sucking his cock, just as he was going to cum. he kept sending shocks to your cock as you moaned, clenching your thighs together. he then stops. you whined and he helped you get back on the bed, untying you. "you don't like being edged either, (y/n)."

your hovered your asshole over his hard cock, the tip red and a vein was on the under carriage. your asshole tightened around his cock as you bounced as quick as you could, desperate for any attention. he held your hips tightly, preventing any movement. "come on, please don't tease me, denkiiii~" this was on purpose, he loved seeing you beg, even when you were trying to be in control. you took off your shirt and his eyes were instantly drawn to your abs, he acted like he has never seen them before and you could see the happiness in your eyes.

you leaned down, placing one hand next to his chest whilst on top of him. your lips just about ghosted his, "do you still wanna tease me, daddy?~"

he flipped you over so your ass was in the air. his cock pressing up against your ass. "hm, let me try something." his hands spread your ass cheeks, and he licked his fingers then thrusted them in your hole. you moaned as he started to shock your insides. "aAah!~" he took his fingers out and started to lick at your tight ring of muscles. "h-huh!? ba- aAah!~" his wet tongue made your asshole tighten around nothing. it throbbed as you tried to suppress your moans, his tongue went deeper, and he even incorporated his fingers. "m-more!" you whimpered out as he shocked you over and over again until you were breathless. "you want my cock now, is that is, princey?" he teased as the head of his cock bumped with your ass again. "you seem so wet. you cum out of you ass again, baby?" he slammed into the back of you, your face buried into the pillows, trying to muffle any sounds that leave your mouth. his veiny hands reached around and grabbed your throat, bringing your back to his chest. his other hand trailed down your chest and grasped your cock, your breathing became erratic. as you were getting too much pleasure from denki. your hips rocked backwards to meet his thrusts. "o-Oh denki pl-Ease~ it's too much!"

he slapped your ass and went back to getting you off as he repeatedly pounded into you. "oh now your say it's too much? oh come on. be a good boy and take it. can you do that for me, prince?"

"y-yes daddy~" his thrusts started to slow down and your ass tightened around him, making him throb. "i just love how you tighten around me~"

after a few more thrusts, he came in your ass and pushed you down lower so his cock could brush up against your prostate making your orgasm harder. his hand worked faster in your cock as you came pretty white ropes of cum, it landing on your stomach.

he laid down next to you, the pair of you out of breath. "wait here a second." he exited the room briefly and returned with a luke warm washcloth. he spreads your legs slightly and attempted to clean you up. you whimpered at the feeling of overstimulation. "i'm sorry if it feels uncomfortable, darling. but i need to clean you up." he carried on cleaning you up so the pair of you could go to bed. you both put boxers on and he put the shirt back on you as you laid on his chest, listening to his heartbeat while falling asleep.