Prologue

3rd Person POV

The students of the Advanced Nurturing High School were in their dorms, getting ready for the start of school after coming back from their summer vacation. Expecting to continue their lives at school, most of them are just going through the phase of having to accept going back to school.

However, betraying their expectations, every time a student exited the door of their dorm building, they weren't stepping into the hallway, they were being transported - transported to a giant room.

The room was divided into 13 different sections. Each class, starting from the 3rd year classes A-D in the back, to 1st year A-D in the front, only behind the faculty section.

Most students, upon transportation, were confused- usually standing up and freaking out, screaming. One thing that drew everyone's attention, though, is a massive screen in the middle of the stage, displaying one single message;

"Please wait patiently, your questions will be answered soon."

While there were students who just accepted the message, most went even more crazy. Thankfully, staff members were going around and calming down the students, saying that they know what's happening, and to wait until everyone arrives.

The students still have their worries, of course, but comply with what the teachers tell them.

Somewhere near the middle of that crowd, in the 2-C section, a brown haired boy just arrives and looks around.

"Ayanokoji-kun?" As the boy looks next to him, he sees the leader of his class, Horikita Suzune. "Do you have any clue what's happening?" She asks. While on the outside she is almost as stoic as ever, on the inside she's quite panicked- Not everyone would be able to tell, in fact most wouldn't, but the boy on her left one of those who can.

"I just got here, how would I know more than you?" He responds logically, while checking out the rest of the room. Specifically noting the calmness of the faculty, compared to the uneasiness of the students. He also takes note of the message on the screen, deciding to listen to the advise written on it.

Before the girl was about to speak again, the seat to her right lights up, and another student appears.

"S-Suzune? What's happening?" Sudou Ken asks, his voice betraying the shock and uneasiness he feels.

Horikita sighs "I don't know. All I know is that I was leaving my room, then I was here. The teachers seem to know something, and are trying to keep everyone in line." She explains

Before she can say anything else, the seat next to Ayanokoji lights up as well, revealing the boy's girlfriend- Karuizawa Kei.

"H-Huh?" For a second she's confused, and as she looks around, she locks eyes with Ayanokoji. "Kiyotaka, what's going on?" She asks, her voice filled with worry and surprise.

The use of the boy's first name comes as a slight shock to Sudou and Horikita, though more so to Sudou. Karuizawa realizes her little blunder, but dismisses it, since the relationship was supposed to be revealed that same day anyway.

"We don't know, yet. The teachers seem to be aware of what's happening, so all we can do is follow their advise- which is to wait for a bit." He explains. His attitude may not betray it, but he is trying to figure out what is happening, but since no logical explanation was reached, all he can do is wait like the rest.

"Um, I know it's not the time to ask this, but since when are you that close?" Sudou couldn't help but ask.

Before the two can give an answer, Horikita interrupts "Out of everything that happened, that is what you're asking about?" She voiced in disbelief.