Kim Dokja's screwed up everyday

Kim Dokja Pov again my peeps ¯⁠\⁠_⁠༼⁠ ⁠•́⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠•̀⁠ ⁠༽⁠_⁠/⁠¯

My alarm rang leaving me stumbling with my hand trying to off it but as far as luck takes me I don't mange to stop it instead I sit upright to , of the freaking alarm.

Sigh " seriously I was already up I was just lazy to leave the bed "

I say holding the alarm to my face as if it could talk back

" Wait if you where to actually answer that would be creepy "

I sit there for a moment with a please don't speak expression on my face.

" Welp what ever I am going to be late "

I say as I get up to go brush up and wash up

" A nice warm shower always does the trick "

*Oh right I had that same dream again *

" Ah Screw it I am in no mood to be moody over my own thoughts let's just go to work and get a coffee on the way "

Time skips to when he going to get his coffee ☕

* I wonder what there fighting about *

I thought as I wait for the coffee machine to be done.

* Welp as long as it doesn't bother me I'm good *

That was how it was supposed to go but ....

" Ah SORRY SORRY I DIDN'T see you there "

" Oh no it's alright"

I say while whipping the spilt coffee of my self.

" I am very sorry" !!

The man says as he bows to show how sorry he is
* Screw your 180 bow *
Is all I could think about when he was apologizing .

" You don't have to worry I just need to get this cleaned up it will be fine "

After some convincing he finally gave up and let me go so I could continue my day.

* Thank god I have a spear shirt *

I change then leave the bathroom to get a new coffee and retreat to my desk Oh right did I forget to mention that I am your ordinary everyday office worker yup nothing exiting.

Sight * and here I thought today would be like every other day but no I freaking almost got into an accident I tripped and hit my head and had a bunch of cats follow me untill I got up the elevator and that happened just trying to get to the office and on top of that it didn't end there I got freaking coffee spit all over me but luckily I always come prepared *

" What a tiring day "

* Also on top of all that the only person that talks to me in this whole god dam office is not here today all because her girlfriend was coming back from her overseas interview for her book and in all honest I really shouldn't be mad I mean who wouldn't want to know that you have someones full support 24,7 *

" What bad luck "

* Oh right I am also the most unluckiest person in the world because I always get hurt or end up in a accident that is why I always have bandages I even carry some around in case anything happens like right now as I was thinking about this I just got a paper cut *

And just like that the day went on with Kim Dokja's coworkers piling his work to the point where he had to take some home course working over time would not be enough to finish the amount he had.

And so he began walking home since his car is currently getting repairs because of this mornings almost accident that occurred.

Word count 646 words
Help I did this in the middle of the night no freaking 3:10 in the night and Tommorow is school well good luck me and everyone that is awake at the same time as me