Sleepover part 2

Kim Dokja's Pov   back to the main man now 

I turn around a bit surprised to see Yoo Mia awake this late i mean Yoo Joonghyuk would have tucked her in and made sure she was asleep i mean tomorrow is school after all  or maybe i woke her up well it properly the later . 

" Sorry Mia Did i wake you " 

Mia puts her hand on her hip and raises an eyebrow 

" I should be asking you that you look so groggy " 

I flinch at what Yoo Mia just said . 

Was i seriously trying t escape looking like this . 

" hey ahjussi what are you doing here " 

Yoo mia's question makes me flinch .

she then smirks witch sent shivers down my spine . 

And as if she had read my mind she utters the very words i wished she wouldn't have said . 

" HA your trying to escape Oppa again aren't you in Pyjamas" 

" Urgh crap did Yoo Joonghyuk change me that must have been difficult " 

I grumble quietly enough that Yoo Mia shouldn't have been able to make out what i was saying and rub the back of my nape . 

" I won't tell if you promise to have a sleepover with me now  "

Yoo Mia proposes a sleepover in exchange she will not reveal my ummmm nightly activities . 

And of course i would accept i mean a sleepover is a small price a very small one in fact . 

But play it cool lets not make it sound as if she just saved my life . 

" oh sure "