sleep

Finally our Joonghyuk-ah's pov eeeeh

After a while of Kim Dokja's bickering he seemed to have quieted down  . 

Yoo Joonghyuk tilt's his head while looking at Kim Dokja  for a second then puts his eyes back onto the road .

'He seemed to have called a truce now that i think back on it he was never one to talk much or fall asleep anywhere unfamiliar .'

A rare small smile that was not rare for Kim Dokja appeared across Yoo Joonghyuk's face as he thought . 

' I guess he must be comfortable ' 

After not a very long time later Yoo Joonghyuk arrives at his destination .

He stops the car and leans into the  steering wheel pondering whether or not to wake Kim Dokja up . 

But not to his surprise Kim Dokja awakes on his own one the car's engine completely shut down. 

" Ha I was right you did take me home" 

Kim Dokja say's as he stares at the building in the parking lot where the elevator to go up resides. 

He then leans forward and crosses his arms on the dashboard and tucks his head into his  arms . 

" Right Joonghyuk - ah " 

Kim dokja turend hi head to face Yoo Joonghyuk when he said his name with a bright smile that illuminated in Yoo Joonghyuk's eyes .

" Your sure as captivating as ever you know that " 

Yoo Joonghyuk say's turning his head away from Kim Dokja's gaze with a slight redness on his ears but he was happy that he called his no their apartment home i mean it technology was theirs since they used to live together . 

Yoo Joonghyuk sighs thinking about the past it was fun but there were times of regret .

Kim Dokja pout's and turns his head away but say's something completely buzzar that only maybe could be made as  drunk mistake  .

" I know you know you love me " 

Yoo Joonghyuk doesn't reply instead he gets out of the car completely forgetting all his thoughts . 

'CRAP what the hell Kim Dokja your not even drunk'

Yoo Joonghyuk stays out of the car for a minute . 

' We should go inside now ' 

I walk toward the passenger seat and open the door to see Kim Dokja had fallen asleep again. 

' Should i wake him up ' ? 

As Yoo Joonghyuk was pondering he suddnly had the urge to check the time . 

Yoo Joonghyuk takes out his phone from his jacket pocket but once he opend his phone he is bewildered .

' It's already this late '

He sighs then picks up Kim Dokja bridal style and carries him all the way up to the top since his apartment was all the way up while he was carrying Kim Dokja he was a bit displeased why because . 

" Looks like you've lost a lot of weight once you stopped living with me Kim Dokja " 

Yoo Joonghyuk said as he opened the door to the apartment .