Chapter two

Hey my homies, I'm so Sorry I didn't update this in like forever, mainly because I've been trying to do research on creepypasta, I'm sorta new to this fandom and ya' know.... yeah, so enjoy ≧﹏≦
Tim's pov:
I wasn't supprised, this wasn't the first time I mistakened (y/n)'s house with a stranger's. I bet one day I'll get lost in the forest and not know my way back.
This stranger in particular, was intimidating...to Brian that is, so as a nobel friend, I got us out of this mess, "Hello sir, are you interested in buying-"
The man rudely slammed the door on our faces........I looked at Brian, "That was easier than expected," I said with a grin.
(Y/n)'s pov:
I don't know why my parents yelled so much at home. This morning I found my mom with a weird thing in her hand, pointed at her head.
The part I thought was weird is that she was crying on the floor and hugging her knees with the hand that wasn't holding that thing. I asked her, "Mommy, why are you crying?" She cried even more and said my dad was leaving... again.
I ran downstairs I yelled at my dad, "You're makin' Mommy cry, why is Mommy cryin'?" He looked at me and said, "I don't know, go play, (y/n),"
I yelled once more, "You're leaving aren't you?!"
"Baby Daddy ain't leavin' no more,"
"Daddy you're lying, you always say that, you always say this is the last time, but you aren't leaving no more because, daddy you're mine," I started piling boxes in front of the door trying to block it. He pushed me away and kicked away the boxes. I tried to stop him, I grabed his wrist and looked through my pocket.
I pull out a tiny necklace locket, "This'll keep you safe, Daddy take it with you," he pulled away his arm and took the necklace with him.
He slammed the door behind him and I went back to my mom but when I found her, she wasn't moving. That was the reason I didn't go to school today.
I missed the bus this morning, and had no one else to take me there. I stare out my window waiting for my mom to wake up. But she never did.
I hear a strange voice, "Poor child, you feel much pain for your mother," it says.
I turn around, I find no one in the room but myself. Maybe it's two people outside talking. I hear the voice again, "Draw your feelings," it says.
For some reason, I picked up a pencil and drew on the walls. The voice spoke again, "Why don't you draw me there while you're at it?" (Yup the picture on the top....even though....you're like seven years old right now....Yup)
I drew the first thing that came to my mind. The voice gradulated me, "Very nice child...." I looked at the drawing. A man with no face because I can't draw faces, he has many arms, perfect for hugging many people at once, and he has a fancy tuxedo. I felt like I was being watched by someone, I turned to see the man I drew on the wall.
Slendy's pov:
I looked down on this sad child. I felt as though this young female was.....special.
I didn't want to harm this child, her (h/c) hair and gorgeous (e/c) eyes, it would've been a sin taking it off the earth. I knelt down to her, "Physical pain numbs emotional pain, this hurt you feel for your parents, won't hurt so bad if you purposly hurt yourself," I said to her. It was an awful thing to say, I didn't want her to live a life of pain and torture but I had no other choice, I'd have to kill her and I didn't want that at all.
At first she didst understand what I meant by physical and emotional but then got the picture when remembering her mother's suicide.
She dropped a bunch of Lego pieces on the floor and stepped on them with bare feet. At first it seemed pretty awkward just watching her step on Lego pieces until she couldn't stand it and sat on the bed, "That didn't help at all, it only made things hurt more," she said, rubbing her feet.
I never stepped on a Lego piece before, so I don't know how she felt. I sat beside her on the bed, "It hurt your feet, but now you you care about the pain on your skin then your father being gone," her eyes widened, "How did I barely noticed that," she said in realization. I disappeared not wanting to see the rest she'd do to herself.
Tim's pov:
Me and Brian, instead of walking home, walked to a tree house me him and (y/n) made together with the help of Toby and his parents. I didn't include Toby in many activities with us. He's just so......Toby.
He annoys me allot and it gets me even more annoyed when he'd flirt with (y/n). Brian and Jeff called it "jealousy", I just call it, "Toby better back off unless he wants his furicking teeth knocked out!" but they still insist it's jealousy.
I don't know and by now I really don't care, they can call it whatever they want as long as (y/n) is okay then everything is okay.
Yup that's it,
Aye listen I'm sorry for updating late, I'm using the Hussie Code, update late, make the readers confused, and make it long, if you know what I mean. But don't worry I won't update AS LATE as I did this time.