chapter five

Tim's pov:
I was a bit scared at first but then grew mildly terrified when the footsteps got faster and coming toward us. Brian grabbed me by my wrist and hid us behind a bush. He had dropped his flashlight it was so dark, I wish I could've seen what was running toward us, but I couldn't. All I heard was a voice, "I saw you out here, there's no use of hiding."
Brian and I were in trouble and we knew it.
A while back- (y/n) pov:
Its been some time since I've last felt alone. The mansion my adopted father brought me to is hardly ever alone anymore. It wasn't until right now that I felt horrible. I felt lost and alone.
I was in the woods looking for my book. Like the idiot I am I got lost and couldn't find my way back. I thought for sure I wasn't alone but being I couldn't find anyone, I didn't know what to do.
I started walking straight in a single direction, surely I'd end up somewhere familiar and from there find home. It didn't help that it got pretty dark really fast. I don't know how long I was there, time didn't matter when I was there, all that mattered was getting home, where I'm not alone and I feel safe.
I got tired and decided to rest for a bit. I'm happy I did other wise I wouldn't have heard or seen the light in the distance. I saw the silhouette of two people and decided to follow them if in any case it were someone I knew. They stopped for a while and I decided to catch up. I ran towards them but I guess I scared them because they quickly ran beside a bush and dropped their flashlight. "I saw you out here, there's no use of hiding," I said. I picked up the flashlight and walked behind the bush to see the two people.
My hope that either one of them was someone I knew was a bust, they were both wearing things to cover their faces, though my adopted brother Jack wears a mask, his was blue and the person in front of me was wearing a whit one, the o we son next to him was wearing a Hoody and a T-shirt on his face. I handed the one with the mask his flashlight. He thanked me and at this point I guess I was desperate to get back home I tried some mind tricks on my adoptive siblings before because I knew there weakness and how to mess with their mentality, this was new, "You two looking for something?" They looked at each other, as if using telepathy to agree on something, it must be some sort of magic they both answered in sync, "Actually we are,"
"What is it you're looking for, maybe I can help,"
"A spot to record our student film," one of them said.
"We already have our plans we just need to know locations," It's hard to know who's talking when you can't see their mouths moving, they had separate voices I just couldn't tell who was who.
I responded, "Oh so I guess I can't be of any assistance,"
"No I'm sorry,"
"What a shame, I recall seeing this mansion and thinking it was a GREAT spot for a horror film, BUT if you don't need my help that's fine by me," I began to walk away, the one with the mask grabbed my wrist, "Hold on," he said and I now know how to distinguish their voices, "you found a mansion in these woods?"
"I sure did," I responded.
"Did this mansion have residents within it?"
"Only one way to find out, right?"
"How can I trust you, I don't even know your name," he let go of my wrist and crossed his arms. I bowed and introduced myself, "(please enter fist, middle if you have one, and last name here while I exaggerate the rest) Lincoln Athena Saint Richard De La Rosa Luela Bates Washington Jones the fourth, but you can call my (y/n),"
Tim's Pov:
I FOUND HER, HOLY LORD (non-offensive religious icon here even if you don't have a religion, I just don't want to offend anyone) I FOUND HER. I AM CONTENT WITH MY LIFE NOW, ITS BEEN SIX YEARS BUT I FOUND HER. Now all I need is a cookie from Jeff.
My joy was broken when she asked, "And who are you?" I didn't know what to say, I panicked a bit and quickly responded, "Masky, and that guy is Hoody, Uh-huh, Masky and Hoody here you know...... yep," the moment grew awkward until she said, "Better than being named Sock, now, are you guys gonna he- I mean.....are we gonna look for the mansion or what?" That sudden change in phrases scared me a but but I agreed anyways. Brian didn't see the means to abandon us without a flashlight so he came along too.
When we finally arrived to the mansion I believe we were all tired, (y/n) offered us to stay if her father let us.
This scared me, I didn't quite have a good relationship with my dad and I had this odd feeling she didn't either. I remember elementary, I remember when she'd bring up the topic of her father and get pretty bumed out about it. Though today she was okay with using the term dad. It was do strange to me, her and her father probably got along those days I wasn't with her. I never met her dad and I know it's stupid but it actually got me kind of excited meeting her dad, maybe with a good first impression, he would give me permission to date her daughter.
NOT THAT I THOUGHT IT THAT FAR, I was just thinking of her as my option. My first option, my only option. Though I haven't seen her in six years and she might have changed a lot, to this point she was my only reason to be here, to be me.
Many don't understand but there were a lot of times in my life where I wanted to die but was filled with so much determination when I thought of her. Even if she did change and I don't find her attractive anymore I'm still going to look at her as the greatest thing in my life because without her I would have no reason to live for those six years.
Maybe that's why I don't let things go, the smallest things fill me with determination, with some reason to live.
Maybe once I finally accomplish my goals and let things go I can kill myself.