Chapyer three

GUESS WHO'S BACK HOES. *sigh of relief* I came back after three years of some good old psychiatry and therapy. I've also returned with some good helpful information for this story. I sincerely apologize for the three year wait. Might as well call me Andrew Hussie, cause it's gonna take some time till this ends I promise.
And yes, I referenced eminem. The song was playing, I was on a role, I typed the lyrics on accident, it worked. Onward
Tim's pov:
Me and Brian we're sitting at the tree house doing our homework. It kind of hard for me to focus so every once in a while I'd change the topic or tell a joke.
"Okay so if Adriana has four apples and three oranges in a bag, what is the probability of you picking an orange," Brian read from his worksheet. All the words made me confused, why can't they just give numbers, all I think is fruit bowls when I here this. I think about what I learned in class, which was nothing, I never listen in class so all I came up with was, "If she has three oranges and four apples in a bag, why can't she empty the bag and hand me an orange?" Brian shook his head, "Tim be serious, we're getting a grade for this,"
"For apples and oranges?"
"For math you idiot,"
"Why do we even learn math?"
"Lets say you want to go on a date with (Y/N), I'm not saying you do because you obviously do, BUT, you you want to seem gentlemanly so you bring flowers. She's allergic to one type of flower but you have 5 groups of 3 different types of flowers. Out of those 5 groups what's the probability of you choosing the correct 3 flowers?"
".........1/5"
"Explain."
" 5x3=15 it's 3 flowers in each group 3/15 but you can divide the numerator and denominator by 3 so it's 1/5"
"AND THE POINT GOES TO THE MASKED HERO OF TUSCALOOSA ALABAMA," we both laughed and got back to homework.
After we finished we both went home our separate ways. I didn't know what I was expecting, I thought my mom would be home but it was just my dad.
"How was school son?" He asked. From the kitchen. I closed the door behind me and set my stuff on the couch, "It was fine,"
"How was your walk home?"
"It was fine,"
"How are your grades?"
"They're fine,"
"You sure about that?" At this point I was worried. 'SHIT I BET MY REPORT CARD CAME IN!' I thought to myself. I don't know if it was bravery or stupidity that I said, "Everything's fine dad just get off my case."
Stupidity, that was pure stupidity. My dad came out the kitchen and into the living room. He was tall and muscular with a busty face. My dad wasn't one to fight with, my mom and I learned that the hard way.
"What did you say to me?" He asked me, taking off his belt.
I wanted to leave. I didn't want to say anything, I kept my mouth shut and looked down.
He slapped me across the face with his folded belt, "SAY IT SON, SAY IT AGAIN!"
I shook my head and he slapped me again, "WHAT DID YOU SAY? GET OFF YOUR CASE?!" He kicked me on the ground and continuously hit me until I begged for him to stop. He then pulled me up but my hair and said, "You and your mother are the same way. You both like to keep secrets from me," he tossed me aside and threw my backpack at me, "Get the fuck out of my sight. Get off my case, you little SHIT, where'd you get the balls to speak to me like that?"
(Y/N) pov:
I felt weird. I felt like just a few blocks away there was someone going through hurt. I felt like helping but I didn't know how I could be anything other than a pest.
I looked at the man who came to help me earlier, "Excuse me Mister, what's your name?"
He tilted his head to the left, "Why you see my darling, I go by many names. Some may call me the boogey man, some may call me a freak, some may call me a monster, some may call me a friend, some may call me an enemy, but to me I shall remain Slenderman," I shook my head, "Imma just call you Slendy," he seemed surprised though he had no face, "That's new...... I like it," I smiled at him, if he had a mouth, I'm sure he'd smile too.
I talked to Slendy for a while until I got hungry. I realized I don't know how to cook. "My dear child are you alright?" He asked me.
I shook my head in response, "I haven't eaten since breakfast," just then Slendy picked me up and carried me to the kitchen.
Sender's pov:
I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't want this girl to die of starvation but she's going to die anyways. This was the first time I felt pitiful for a young human. I couldn't bring myself to ignore her needs.
In that moment I decided to take on the roles of her parents until her father returns and by then I'll be back on track. It wouldn't take too long would it?