2

•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Time: 6:30

•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Setting: Miguel's office

•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

While I sit on Miguel's desk watching him fix the web shoots I just stair at him. He looked so dreamy. He looked so cute when he wasn't mad. He looks so calm and relaxed. He suddenly moved his chair closer to me and put the web shooters back on.
Miguel-"there!"
The feeling of his hands touching mine sent butterflies in my stomach. He looked up at me making eye contact. He suddenly smiled and pat my head.!
Miguel-"ok come on y/n let's get you down"
He grabbed my hands to help me get down. I jumped off still making eye contact and trying not to break it. I stepped closer, and closer until I was right at his face. He then made a awkward cough and stepped back.
Y/n-"sorry."
Miguel-"no no don't be sorry."
We still hold eye contact but then something ruined the mood when we heard voices. We looked at who it was and it was Peter, mayday, Gwen, and hobie!
Y/n-"HEY HOBIE!"
Hobie-"hey y/n!"
I jump down the platform and run over to Hobie and give him a big hug!
Gwen-"wait are you too?"
Y/n-"oh no we are just friends!"
Hobie-"BEST friends. We are like brother and sister."
Y/n-"yup! But I wish MIGUEL PUT US IN MORE MISSIONS TOGETHER!"
Hobie-"YOU HEARD THAT MIGUEL!"
Peter-"wow so no hi for me and mayday?"
Y/n-"HII PETER!! HEY BABY!"
Mayday swings her way over to me and lands on my head!
Gwen-"aww look at her she's so cute!"
Y/n-"I know right! Okay mayday let's get down honey!"
Hobie-"let me carry her"
Y/n-"hold on let me have my time with her!"
I start to rock her side to side and humming to her.
Hobie-"wait is that the song Miguel hums to?"
Y/n-"maybe. But that doesn't matter right know!"
Peter-"okay y/n it's hobies turn. You can have her when I'm in the mission with Jess and Miguel"
Y/n-"WHAT?! I wanna go!!!!! Please Miguel!!!!"
Miguel-"no."
Y/n-"dude come on!"
Miguel-"I'm not your dude and no."
Miguel walks away from the conversation. The door opens and closes leaving Peter Gwen Hobie and I to are selfs.
Hobie-"anyways. Can I have the baby now?"
Y/n-"sure."
I put the baby into hobies arms.
Gwen-"aww isn't she a cutie!"
Y/n-"yea she is!"
I start to feel a vibration in my wrist. So I look down and see the name "Jess" flash on the watches screen. I walk away from Gwen and the boys so I can't get a little privacy. I tap on answer and Jess appears right in-front of me.
Y/n-"hey Jess what's up?"
Jess-"i need you to take my place in the mission Miguel and Peter are going to in a few Hours."
Y/n-"WAIT REALLY!? But why?"
Jess-"I'm not feeling well because on my belly. But Miguel and Peter don't know so if they say anything-"
Y/n-"i know I know. I'll just tell them I took your place because you weren't feeling well."
Jess-"ok ill tell you when to go and I'll text you the earth number."
Jess hangs up and I run back to Gwen and the boys.
Hobie-"hey y/n you can play guitar right?"
Y/n-"dud you know I have sense I was a little girl!"
Peter-"can I hear you play?"
Y/n-"oh about that uhhhh. I get kinda embarrassed.."
Peter-"YOU GET EMBARRASSED?! WERE TALKING ABOUT Y/N L/N HERE! THE GIRL WHO TALKS BACK TO MIGUEL FREAKING O'HARA!"
Hobie-"y'all leave my bae alone."
Gwen-"YOUR BAE?!"
Y/n-" it's what we call each other. We don't mean anything romantic tho"
Hobie-"yea totally!"
Peter-"oh shoot!"
We all look at Peter and he's looking at his watch. He presses the screen and Miguel pops up.
Miguel-"Peter I need you in earth 4586. I'll be there in 5 and make sure Jess knows the earth as well."
Peter-"got it! Let me call Jess. Meet you there!"
Peter hangs up the call and calls Jess.
Y/n-"oh umm to not wasn't anytime uhh-"
I get cut off by Jess answering the call.
Peter-"hey Jess. Miguel told me to tell you the earth we are saving!"
Jess-"actually I can't go. I'm not feeling well so y/n is taking my place."
Peter-"oh ok thank you for letting me know"
Jess-"mhm. But tell y/n to not flirt with Miguel on this mission. I swear I think she has a crush on him."
Y/n-"OK BYE JESS!"
I hand up the call and look at Hobie embarrassed.
Hobie-"damn Jess did you good!"
He burst out laughing and Gwen as well.
Peter-"y/n since you're already in your suit can you watch mayday while I get in mine?"
Y/n-"yea sure but hurry up!"
Peter runs off and leave me with Gwen and Hobie.
Hobie-"y/n you should come over today I have a surprise for you!"
Gwen-"can I come to?"
Y/n-"ofc you can! Hobie loves the company!"
Hobie-"not really but I'll only let my two best friends go!"
Peter-"OK IM BACK LETS GO Y/N!"
Peter opens a portal and jumps in.
Y/n-"well bye!"
I run towards the portal and jump in as well. I land on top of a building. Peter is standing right next to me, but we don't see anything wrong? I look down at my watch and see the name "jess" on it. I tap the screen and jess appears.
Jess-"y/n there is someone robbing a bank nearby I need you too help them and Peter. Miguel is on his way here I don't know what happened to the villain but Lyla will find out. Ok good luck guys"
Jess hung up and I look at Peter.
Y/n-"damn it I forgot my headphones back in Miguel's office!"
Peter-"that sucks for you but call me when you need help! Ima talk to Lyla about this."
Y/n-"okay by Peter!"
I put on my mask and jump down the building. I was swinging across building to building and found the bank. I quickly got on the ground and listened very carefully.
Robber-"SHUT UP LADY! IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP IMA FUCKING KILL YOU!"
The robber was pointing the gun at the lady's face and she looked scared. I looked around if there was any cops but there wasn't?
Y/n-"hey Lyla. Can you see if there's any cops around?"
I whispered to her. Her tiny figure popped but and started to scan the place.
Lyla-"there are several there just hidden. Be careful y/n there is 5 robbers keep a look out."
She whispered back. I gave her a nod and she disappeared. I was watching carful until the police showed them selfs and pointed guns at the robber.
Police 1-"BUT THE GUN DOWN!"
Robber-"AND WHY SHOULD I?!"
The robber was pointing the gun closer to the lady and was about to pull the trigger. I quickly made my way inside and shot webs and the gun and pulled it towards me. I gave the gun to the police officer and made my way inside the building.
Robber-"well well well who do we have here?"
Y/n-"let go of her"
Robber-"and why should I? Huh sweetheart?"
Y/n-"I'm not your sweetheart."
Robber 2-"damn girl you look hot!"
Robber 3-"you wanna go home with me?"
Y/n-"let her go and I'll maybe go with you?"
The robber lets the lady go and she goes running off outside where the police officer is.
Robber 4-"so what are you supposed to be? A spider girl?"
Y/n-"woman actually."
Robber-"come on sweetheart let's go to my place."
The robber grabs my wrist but I quickly kick him in the stomach and he falls to the ground.
Robber 5-"why you little!"
All 4 of them run up to me and I quickly beat them up because I'm so cool like that. After 3 minutes there all on the ground crying. I step outside and saw Miguel and Peter.
Peter-"nice fight in there!"
Miguel-"y/n we need to talk."
Officer-"thank you miss spider woman!"
Y/n-"you welcome! By the way I would get them before they get away?"
The officer nods and goes inside.
Miguel-"come on."
Miguel walks away while me and Peter follow. We get to a alleyway and Miguel turns around to look at me. Gosh he looked so cute when he made eye contact!
Miguel-"y/n why are you on this mission?!"
Peter-"Jess was not feeling well."
Y/n-"she asked me to take her place!"
Miguel-"then why didn't you tell me y/n?"
Y/n-"because I knew you would get mad like what your doing right now!"
Peter-"you guys we can't fight right now we need to go the villain!"
Miguel-"you right but y/n your going home or back to HQ. I can't risk you getting hurt."
Y/n-"aww your so cute when you worry about me!"
Miguel-"please. Don't say that."
Peter-"Miguel come on just let her come with us! She's already here"
Miguel-"I said no!"
Y/n-"Miguel come on please! I never go on missions! Im always stuck in your office and putting people in missions!"
Peter-"she has a point you know."
Miguel-"me and Peter can do this on are own."
Y/n-"BRUH!"
Miguel turns around while pinching the bridge of his noise. He turns back to me and Peter.
Miguel-"here how about this. I will make sure you go on a mission that you will probably like and I'll put Gwen and hobie to help you out."
Y/n-"FOR REAL!!"
Miguel-"yea sure whatever. But go home or go to HQ!"
Y/n-"I guess I'll go home?"
Miguel-"ok. I'll stop by to talk about. The mission."
I nod and open a portal to my earth. I wave bye to Miguel and Peter I kinda wish I didn't agree to the mission but come on it's Hobie and Gwen were talking about! I walk in the portal and it closes behind me. I walk to my bed room and get some shorts out. I take off my suit and out on the shorts. I don't really bother to put on a shirt because I live alone in my apartment. Well my younger brother lives with me but he's always at grandmas. So I say I live alone? I go to the kitchen and make myself a sandwich. I put it in a plate and jump on the couch. I turn on the tv and put on a movie for me to watch.

End of chapter

Mistakes will be fixed soon!

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY BECAUSE I DID AND GIVE ME IDEAS FOR NEXT CHAPTER?! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

HE'S SO ADORABLE!!!😍🙏❤️

❤️❤️❤️