5

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Time:9:18 pm

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Setting: Miguel's office

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

PeterB-"oh sorry."
Y/n-"where is mayday anyway?"
Miguel-"she's in her little room over there."
Miguel points at a door and Peter B starts to walk towards it. I follow right behind him and he opens the door. We see mayday sleeping in a crib and the room looks like a little kids room.
Peter B-"should I let Miguel take care of her for a week and should I take her home?"
Peter B whispers to me and I shrug my shoulders
Peter B-"maybe I should take her?"
He walks towards the crib and carful picks up mayday and starts to tap on his watch. A portal opens up and Peter B waves at me. I wave back and he walks inside of it and the portal disappears. I walk out of the room and close the door.
Miguel-"y/n."
I walk towards the couch Miguel was sitting at and sit next to him.
Y/n-"yea what's up?"
Miguel-"i think about gabby a lot and I don't know what to do about it."

Miguel really dose think about her. When he's around mayday he looks sad. I feel really bad for him but when he takes a look at her, he looks like he's gonna break down in tears. I was always in Miguel's dimension with his daughter. We would play soccer together and even go to her soccer games. I was like a mother to her. She even sometimes called me "mommy" or "mom" she was so adorable. Miguel looked so happy when he was around her. He always had a smile on his face. But it all changed when she started to glitch. Me and Miguel looked around and everything and everyone was glitching Miguel picked up gabby and he ran trying to get her to safety but it was to late. He looked down in his arms and she was gone. He had a sad look on his face that made my heart break into a million pieces. After that Miguel had a straight face. He never smiled or even laughed. It all just went away. I tried to make him laugh and it worked. Only when we were alone tho. I try to make him get out of his office and to let his have some fun but it never worked. Last time I took him out to eat but his face expression didn't change. After months of trying to figure out how to make him happy, I gave up.

Y/n-"do you wanna talk about it?"
Miguel-"no. You should go home and get some sleep. You and HOBIE have a mission tomorrow."
Y/n-"wait what? What's the mission?"
Miguel-"pavitr called and he said there were a lot of robberies around and he can't stop it himself, so I need you up at 3 in the morning to help him capture all of them."
Y/n-"aww man that sounds boring!"
Miguel-"ok we'll I'll give the mission to Gwen."
Y/n-"you actually should! She needs some practice. Wait dose that mean I get to stay with you!"
Miguel-"no."
Y/n-"aww man. I didn't want to go to the mission anyways. Guys just see me as a fucking sex toy. They only want me for my body. WHICH REMINDS ME! I HAVE A DATE TOMORROW!"
Miguel-"wait. What.."
Y/n-"he's a guy at my work and he is fine! But he's not that good lookin. But can you help me pick out a outfit tomorrow?"
Miguel-"no I have work."
Y/n-"aww man. Okay we'll see you Tomorrow!"
I get up from the couch at start to open up a portal. I turn around and give Miguel a kiss on the forehead.
Y/n-"should I jump or walk?"
Miguel-"walk."
I start to walk towards the portal and enter my apartment and see Hobie, Peter and gwen sitting on the couch.
Y/n-"hey! WITHOUT ME?!"
Hobie-"you were with you boyfriend love?"
Y/n-"oh shut up."
The portal disappears behind me and I walk towards the couch and put a hand out infront of Peter.
Y/n-"I need to talk to you."
Peter-"in private?"
I nod and Peter grabs my hand and I drag him to my room. I close the door and turn to Peter.
Y/n-"do you know how to use your webs yet?"
Peter-"yea! I kinda wish Miguel can make me colored ones like you."
Y/n-"oh the web shooters? My real web is normal like you! Miguel just updated it for me!"
Peter-"wait are you natural?"
Y/n-"yea but the pink is better on me!"
Peter-"why did you ask if I now how to use it?"
Y/n-"wanna swing around the city with me?!
Peter-"I'm too scared.."
Y/n-"don't be! I'll help you! Wanna ask if Gwen and Hobie wanna come?"
Peter-"there not supposed to know yet.. Miguel's words."
Y/n-"aww man."
I open the door and walk out to see HOBIE and Gwen off the couch and a portal is open
Y/n-"leaving already?!"
Hobie-"I have a mission tomorrow!"
Gwen-"same here!"
Y/n-"oh well okay."
Hobie comes over to me and kisses me on the forehead.
Y/n-"bye guys!"
They wave at me and they jump in the portal and it closes behind them.
Peter-"I want some sleep. Good night y/n. AND DONT GO SWINGING AROUND THE CITY!"
Peter walks away and goes to his room closing the door behind him.
I walk to my room and close the door. I go to my closet and see my suit in there. I look at the door and look back at my suit.
Y/n-"only for 30 minutes!"
I grab my suit and run to the bathroom to put it on! I fix my hair and run out the bathroom and grab my headphones that are on my bed. I open the window and quickly go outside and close it back up. I shoot webs at the building closer to me and throw my self towards the sky. I land on the building and take my phone out. I connected my headphones and go to my Spotify play list. I put the song (Whiplash by Metallica) I started to swim around the city for like 3 minutes and I saw this guy staring at me. I mean I get used to it. I mean I'm spider woman! I didn't think much of it and just swung around the city some more. I was this group of people pointing at me and I decided to stop by and give them some autographs. I swing by and land in-front of this little gir.
Liz-"HI MY NAME IS LIZ CAN I GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!"
Y/n-"OFC! Want a picture as well?"
Liz-"YES!"
The little girl hands my a poster that has me on it she handed me a marker as well. I signed it and handed it to her mom.I pick up the girl and put her to my shoulders and giggles and smiles at the camera her mom is
holding.
Little girls mom-"ok saw cheese!"
We smile and her mom takes like 5 pictures. I put the little girl down and she goes running to her mom.
Liz-"THANK YOU!!"
Y/n-"ofc darling!"
They walk away and more people shove paper and posters at my face while there holding the markers. I quit sign all of them and take some pictures, but when I turned to my left, the same guy that was staring at me was smiling at, me?! He walked a little closer until he was right in front of me.
Y/n-"hey."
..?-"hey. My name is Miguel.
Y/n-"wait. Why are you telling me your name?"
Miguel-"because I like you and wanted to know if you wanna go out?"
Y/n-"uhh. You don't know what I look like. We don't even know each other?"
Miguel-"I know but I know who you are. He comes closer to my ear and whispers.
Miguel-"y/n."
Y/n-"umm you might got the wrong person? That's not my name?"
Miguel-"my mistakes. Have a good day."
The guy walks away leaving me in shock! I wave bye to everyone and make my way to my apartment. I land next to my window and open it. I get inside and see two dark shadows standing in my room. I quickly close the window and get in my pose to fight but then one of the figures turn in the lights. ITS MIGUEL AND PETER!
Y/n-"YOU GUYS SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!"
Peter-"Y/N I TOLD YOU TO GO TO SLEEP! AND TO NOT GO OUT!"
Y/n-"what are you mom?"
Peter-"MAYBE I HAVE TO BE!"
Y/n-"ok ok. Sorry."
Miguel-"y/n I need to talk to you."
Y/n-"about?"
Miguel-"have you seen a guy following you around?"
Y/n-"whyy?"
Miguel-"because on my monitors back at HQ there is a guy following you every where. And he knows how you look like. He knows your name."
Y/n-"are you stalking me? Aww your so cute! But yea there was a guy his name was... uhhh. Miguel? Yea Miguel! And he was hella fine! But he looked like a kidnapper? He probably was thinking about it when he saw me?"
Miguel-"y/n just stop with the crushes. But he works for king pin."
Y/n-"what didn't miles, Gwen and the other spider people kill him?"
Miguel-"only from earth-1610. We haven't met yours yet."
Peter-"wait y/n how old did the guy look?"
Y/n-"kinda like your age? He looked young. Why?"
Peter-"did he have black curly hair?"
Y/n-"mhm"
Peter-"did he wear like baggy clothes?"
Y/n-"yea? Wait how do you know?"
Peter-"oh... just guessing?"
Y/n-"mhm... we will talk about that later. But why dose this Miguel dude following me around?"
Miguel-"because he's trying to kill you. They already found who your identity is so that's kinda your fault?"
Y/n-"Oop. My bad. I was putting on my suit in a alley way once.. I think like 2 people saw me."
Peter-"NAKED?!"
Y/n-"no stupid! I had a bra and underwear on! Who the fuck puts there suit on naked?"
Peter-"oh I know who.. but I'm not saying names."
Y/n-"whatever. But can you guys leave I have a date tomorrow."
Miguel-"you can't go to that."
Y/n-"WHAT WHY?!"
Miguel-"because your enemy's are trying to kill you remember. It's safer if you stay at HQ."
Y/n-"your such a bitch."
Peter-"CAN I COME TOO?!"
Miguel-"yea sure. It will be safe for you to tag along anyways."
Miguel looks down at his watch and sees the time.
Miguel-"Layla. Can you see if Pavitr's dimension is ok."
Layla-"all clear. Nothing is happening yet. Oh and Miguel you like my skirt?!"
Layla twirls in front of Miguel and giggles.
Miguel-"no. Now go make sure Gwen is ok or something?"
Layla glitches and disappears. Miguel starts messing around with his watch and a portal opens up.
Y/n-"WAIT I NEED SOME PJS SO I CAN HAVE A SLEEP OVER WITH MY FAVORITE PERSON!!!"
Miguel-"what?"
Peter-"do you know who she's talking about?"
Miguel-"no."
Peter-"you. She is obsessed with you I swear. Just look at her wallpaper on her phone. It's literally you and her together and being all smiling."
Miguel-"oh."
Y/n-"WHICH ONE?!"
I hold up pj pants that are spider-man and one that is Batman.
Miguel-"I swear you are so childish."
Y/n-"I KNOW THE PERFECT ONES! BE RIGHT BACK!"
I run to the living room and go to peters room because I left my other two pj pants in there. I grab them from peters bed and run back to my room.
Y/n-"LOOK!!! ME AND MIGUEL CAN MATCH!!"
I show him the spider man pants and it's his logo on them.
Miguel-"I am not wearing that."
Y/n-"PEASE!!! For me.."
Peter-"you cringe. But what about me?!"
Y/n-"yours are in my closet. I was wearing them when I couldn't find mine."
I go to my closet and take out a white shirt and run to my bathroom. I changed like in 5 seconds and run back out.
Y/n-What do you think?!"
I twirl making my self look so cool! I look at Miguel who has a smile on his face.
Miguel-"you look good. But we need to get going."
His smile disappeared and he sad a serious face now. I pick up the pj pants for Miguel and get my phone, my charger, my favorite blanket and my purse. Peter goes to his room to get his things as well and comes back in my room. We stand there all ready to go and Miguel walks inside the portal and we follow behind him. We walk into Miguel's office and the portal closes behind Peter. Miguel goes to the platform and starts to work on some papers. Me and Peter put are stuff down on the couch and walk out of the office. We go to the lunch room to find Gwen siting by herself eating a donut.
Y/n-"HEY GWEN!"
I run up to her and give her a big hug!
Gwen-"hey! I love your pj pants they remind me of Miguel."
She points at the logo and I giggle.
Y/n-"made them myself! My grandma showed me how to make them when I was 7"
Peter-"wait they have donuts!"
Y/n/"no sugar for you. We have to go to sleep."
Gwen-"hey peter. Wanna stay at my dorm? I wanna watch a movie with ya!"
Peter-"HELL YEA!"
They go running off leaving me alone. I decided to clean the tables and to clean the dishes, trust me there was a lot! I finally finished in like a hour and turned off all the light and started to walk to my dorm. But I heard Miguel's voice. With a little girls? I walk over to Miguel's office and go inside. He is just standing there watching something? I swing my way up there and see him watching a video. With me him and gabby....

End of chapter

Mistakes will be fixed soon

I HOPE YOU LIEK THIS STORY LOVE YOU ALL!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Guess who dis GORGEOUS PERSON IS?!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️