6

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Time: 10:25 pm

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Setting: Miguel's office

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

y/n-"Hey Miguel."
Miguel-"what do you want."
He turns around to look at me with a mad face.
Y/n-"just wanted to check up on you."
Miguel-"there is no need for that. Now go to sleep."
He turns back to the monitors and starts to click stuff on them.
Y/n-"you know I miss my little sister too."
Miguel-"it's not the same. It was my fault I lost both of them."
Y/n-"Miguel dont blame it on you. It was my fault I lost my little sister. I didn't save her in time."
Miguel-"but if I didn't tell you to take her on a mission none of that would have happened."
He stops messing around with the monitors and turns back to me.
Miguel-"and if you leave me alone I can find out how to bring them back."
I look at his dark brown eyes. There is a little bit of sadness in them. But he doesn't show it.
Y/n-"there's no need for my little sister. You go save your wife and daughter! You need them more than I need my little sister."
I go up to him and fix his hair.
Y/n-"you should get some sleep."
Miguel-"there isn't time for that. I need to know how to bring back are loved ones."
Y/n-"Miguel. Listen to me. You need to rest. You can't keep stressing yourself out."
Miguel-"yea. Sure. Whatever. I'll get some rest in a few."
He turns back to the monitors and looks up something.
Y/n-"nope your going to bed right now! And I will make sure you do!"
I grab his hand and drag him out of his office.
Miguel-"wait. Y/n. Hold up."
I didn't listen to him and just kept walking. We stop in front of my dorm. I open the door and drag Miguel inside.
Miguel-"what are we doing here?"
Y/n-"your gonna sleep in a soft bed and have a good night rest."
I close the front door and lock it. I drag him to my room and close that door as well.
Y/n-"dang it I forgot something in your office. Stay here ima go get it!"
I run out of the room and out the dorm. I run back to Miguel's office and grab the clothes and stuff I left there. I run back to my dorm and go to my room.
Miguel-"hey."
I look up at Miguel and half of his suit disappeared! I mean he can do that because it's a holographic suit but, damn! He looked hella fine!
Y/n-"oh! Uhhhh. I brought the pj pants for you and I think I have a shirt of your in here?"
I put the stuff on the bed and go to my closet to find his shirt.
Miguel-"why do you have my shirt?"
Y/n-"you gave it to me remember? It was because someone was checking me out. And I had a dress that showed a lot of skin"
Miguel-"oh. Yea. I remember."
I find the shirt and walk towards Miguel.
Y/n-"the bathroom is right there so you can change and here are some pj pants and look we are gonna match!"
I hand him the clothes and point at the bathroom. He walks towards the bathroom and closes the door when he gets in. I sit on the bed and turn on the tv. I put on my favorite show and start to watch it. A few seconds go by and Miguel gets out of the bathroom.
I turn to look at him and he has the pjs on with his hair a little messy. God he looked so fine!
Y/n-"HEY! Wanna watch with me?"
Miguel-"I guess."
He walks towards the bed and lays down. He gets under the covers and makes himself comfortable.
Miguel-"what is this?"
Y/n-"what?"
He points at the tv as if what am I watching.
Y/n-"OHH it's about this girl who finds out her husband is cheating on her and how they have a whole family and the daughter dies and the girl finds a new man and makes the ex husband jealous."
Miguel-"that's too much."
Y/n-"no it's not! It's a good show! You just don't know what romance is!"
Miguel-"uhh yes I do I had a wife!"
Y/n-"mhm. And I had a boyfriend so HA!"
Miguel-"wait you did?"
Y/n-"yup but found out he was cheating so... yea.."
Miguel-"sorry."
Y/n-"it's fine. But anyways! Wanna get some sleep now?"
Miguel-"I mean I guess? Where am I sleeping?"
Y/n-"with me ofc! I'm not letting you sleep on that couch! You deserve to get a good night sleep on a comfortable bed!"
I give Miguel a smile and go under the covers and make my self comfortable. Miguel dose the same and he closes his eyes.
Y/n-"good night"
Miguel-"night."

End of chapter

Mistakes will be fixed soon

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND I KNOW ITS REALLY SHORT SO SORRY!!!

✨✨