7

Time: 4:00 am.

•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Setting: y/n's apartment.

•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I wake up to a loud noise and open my eyes. I look at the night stand and turn off the alarm. I sit up straight and look over to my side to see Miguel still sleeping. I smile and get out of bed trying not to wake him up. I go ti the bathroom to brush my teeth and do some business. I walk out the bathroom and see Miguel sitting up straight and wiping his eyes.
Y/n-"morning sleepy head!"
Miguel-"what time is it?"
Y/n-"it's exactly 4:03!"
Miguel-"I gotta go back to HQ."
Y/n-"no your not you need to eat some breakfast even tho it's like 4 in the morning but that doesn't matter! I'll make you something to eat and you go do whatever you want but don't go back to HQ."
Miguel-"fine."
I walk out of the room and go to the kitchen. I see some bags on the kitchen counter and Gwen's jacket? I raise my brows and walk towards peters room. I open the door and see Peter sleeping on the floor and Gwen sleeping on the bed. I smile and close the door quietly trying not to wake them up. I walk back to the kitchen and move the bags and put them on the floor. I walk over to the fridge and take out some eggs and bacon. I put them on the counter and take out a pan. I start to make the food and while I'm doing that I felt my spidey sense go off and loud. I look over at the window and it seems to be normal? I go out to the balcony to see the city, but everything is normal? I start to get confused but didn't think any of it? I walk back to the kitchen and finished making the food. I take out plates and cups for all 4 of us. I look up to see Miguel walking towards me. His messy curly hair in his face and his large tight shirt which is showing how muscular his body is and his pj pants that he is still wearing.
Y/n-"hey! You can sit right there"
I point to the chair at the main table. He nods and sits down at one of the chairs. I walk over to him and out his food in front of him with a glass of orange juice.
Y/n-"enjoy!"
I pay his head and walk towards the kitchen again. I see Gwen and Peter coming down the fall yawning and stretching.
Gwen-"what smells good?!"
Peter-"for real!"
Y/n-"I made breakfast! So you better eat up fast before it gets cold! Of and Gwen I have a question for you."
Gwen-"yea what's up?"
Y/n-"are you planning to go back to school or do you just wanna be Spider-woman?"
Gwen-"just spider woman! But I need to finish school when I do get back home.."
Y/n-"ohh ok. Well you guys can sit down at the table and I'll get your food ready!"
I started to put foot on some plates and poured some juice in the cups. I walked over to the table and put down the food in front of them.
Miguel-"not gonna lie it's. It's actually good."
Y/n-"aww thank you!"
Miguel-"anyways im done eating."
Miguel stands up and starts to play with his watch while walking away.
Y/n-"you leaving already?!"
Miguel-"yea."
A portal opens up and he walks towards it. The portal closes behind him. Gwen and Peter still eating there food not giving a shit about what just happened.
Gwen-"well im done eating too! The food was delicious y/n! Ima go hand out with Hobie! Bye!"
Gwen also opens up a portal and goes through it.
Peter-"can I-"
I cut him off.
Y/n-"no you have school. Now go get ready when your done eating take your time tho. I don't want you to throw up and making me pick you up again."
Peter-"damn it."
Y/n-"how about this. I'll let you go to hobies and let you skip school IF! You complete all your assignments and don't miss school for the rest of the week."
Peter-"DEAL!! "
Y/n-"ima go to different dimensions to try some new foods! Don't tell Miguel.. he might kill me.."
Peter-"I don't think so? He seems to have a sweet spot for you."
Y/n-"oh shut up."
Peter-"okay I'm done! Thank you for the food y/n! It was delicious! Bye!!"
Peter walks up to me and gives me a hug. He seems to getting taller now and his voice is getting deep. He opens up a portal and walks threw it. I start to play with my watch and put in (earth-1610) a portal opens up and I go threw it. I look at my surroundings and see that I'm still in New York. I start to walk out of the alley way I was in and see that the side walls are empty and see a little bit of people opening there shops. I guess it's morning for them too? I start to walk around when all of a sudden someone runs into me making me fall on my ass. I look up at the person and see a boy with fluffy hair, school uniform, red Jordan's on, a big red backpack and he looks like he's in a rush.
Y/n-"watch it."
..?-"IM AM SO SORRY MISS!! I DIDNT MEAN TO RUN INTO YOU."
He gives me a hand and I take it. He helps me up and I brush off my clothes. I see a journal on the floor and it has drawings on it. I pick it up and look through them. There is a lot of Spider-Man people on here. And when I turn the page I see Gwen! I look at the boy and I seem to recognize his face but not his name?"
Y/n-"if you don't mind me asking what's your name?"
..?-"miles"
Y/n-"OHHHH!!!"
Miles-"What?"
Y/n-"oh sorry I just recognized you that's all. Your drawings are good! Keep it up kid"
Miles-"aren't you a kid too or a teenager?"
Y/n-"I'm a adult actually"
Miles-"you look so much younger!"
Y/n-"aww thank you! Anyways where you heading?"
Miles-"to school I need to be there by 6!"
Y/n-"ohh! Can I walk you? If you don't mind."
Miles-"I don't mind at all! But what's your name?"
Y/n-" I'm y/n and I love your shoes!"
Miles-"thanks! I like your pjs! I never seen that design before?"
Y/n-"I actually made them! Me and my. Friend. Are matching!"
Miles-"that's nice!"
Y/n-"your tall for your age!"
Miles-"I get that a lot but I love your hair!"
Y/n-"thank you! I have to color the pink again because it's turning brown"
Miles-"ok! Well this is my school!"
I didn't even realized we walked for 10 minutes!
Miles-"bye y/n! I hope I see you again!"
Y/n-"bye miles!"
He runs inside and I start to walk around some more. I suddenly get a call on my watch. I look at it and it says the name "Miguel" on the screen. I click on answer and see Miguel pop up. I do to a alleyway and look at Miguel's figure.
Miguel-"why aren't you at HQ."
Y/ n-"because I don't want to. BRUH!! You took off the pjs!!"
Miguel-"yea."
Y/n-"aww man.. but I'll be there in a few I wanna get some food because I'm hungry asf."
Miguel-"whatever just make sure your here in at 12 pm. I need you to go on a mission with Hobie."
Y/n-"YAY!! You finally put me in a mission with hobie!! THANK YOU!!"
Miguel-"whatever."
Miguel hangs up and I walk out of the alleyway.

End of chapter.

Mistakes will be fixed soon

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I WAS REALLY HELLA MEGA BUSY BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️