The Wish

Dib would do anything to even feel like he was close to the paranormal or strange.

Though he has tried many things to feel fulfilled of his urge for the strange, it was never quite satisfied.

He tried many things as small things from watching his favorite show,Mysterious Mysteries, to going on a full blown ghost hunt at the most haunted place in his town, even though fell through the floor for it being so old and worn and needed to go to the hospital fo several weeks for his injuries.

He still claims that it was the ghosts fault.

But one night, he saw a star glide across the night sky, he rushed to the window and closed his eyes and wished and wished so hard for what he has been wanting all his life.

To have a paranormal friend.

Though making friends take time, so being a young and hopeful he didn't think he had to say any specifics, because when you wish upon a star it should become true, right?

Years later....

Dibs pov.

*Ring

*Ring

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, I clicked it off and got myself ready for another day of hell, well highschool.

"Why does school have to suck so much", he sound quite loudly, even his sister had to comment on his comment.

"Uggh, Dib why do you HAVE to say that every day, you better watch out or you'll get your mouth sewn shut" she said while pointing a fork at him.

She says that every day too

"Look Gaz, you know it sucks too, so why can't you just agree with me", I said while getting myself some cereal down from the cupboard.

"And why would I do that, it's more fun to make your life miserable". She laughed menacly, as she had some cereal spit of her mouth.

I stared at her blankly and just rolled my eyes, pouring milk into my cereal.

I got my bowl of cereal and walked over to the table and sat down, and started to eat and daydream.

I wish things in my life would change, just even a little.

I tried getting a dog but dad won't let me, says that they're to much responsibility for a kid even though I'm 17 now.

To be honest I don't think he even knows how old I am, he probably wouldn't since he never celebrates my birthday probably stills thinks I'm 12.

Stupid REAL SCIENCE..

I sighed. I took out my phone from my pocket, looking at the time and saw I needed to go to school. I quickly finished my cereal and throw it into the sink and went upstairs to grab my things.

I grabbed my backpack and art supplies and went back downstairs.
I got the door and had a cold chill run down my spine, I shook it off and opened the door and went on with my day.

At the HighSchool

I stared at the highschool, seeing the school sign hanging on by a thread, well "skool" to be exact.

You know this is the most undereducated school when they can't even spell their own building right..

I shook off my nerves and prepared myself, I walked in and struggled to get through the swarm of horny and sweaty highschool students to get to my locker. I had to push two horny teenager making out right in front of my locker.

Gross..

I put in my combination and put my art stuff in there, since I didn't need it till last period.

I finally was able to get to my first period, math, the worst of them all.

It's not like it was hard math either, but it was boring.
They always gave you the same crap everyday, though sometimes the teacher would print the wrong stuff and then all of a sudden you're learning about the male gentialia.

The bell rung, as I walked into the classroom, seeing the fat ass of a teacher sit there scrolling through their phone.

I grabbed the worksheet that was on the teachers desk and found my way to my seat, plopping my backpack on the ground next to me and getting my pencils out.

I quickly finished and started to just doodle for the rest of class.

I always doodled the same stuff over and over again.
Paranormal stuff from ghost to ghouls to even something ridiculous as aliens.

I loved all this stuff when I was little, but I've grown up, I even started to grow quite the stubble, hehehe.

Hours later

The bell rung for the final period. I went to my locker to get my art supplies, I think we are painting today..

I walked into the art room and grabbed a easel and frame.

And set out my paint supplies to out and I grabbed somes tubes and started to squeeze them out into my palette, I dipped my paintbrush into my paint and my brush took it away.

I must've been so much in a trance that I didn't realize the school bell rung and I was standing there in a empty classroom.

I started to pack up until I took a second look at what I had painted that had got me so distracted.

It was a little green alien in some weird clothing but I couldn't see his face but the more I looked at the alien, I had a eerie feeling wash over my body.

I shook it off and started to head off.

I got home and threw my stuff onto my floor.
I threw myself onto my bed and started to scroll through my phone.

Watching some funny cat videos.
I noticed some bright lights from the corner of my eye from my window, I sat up on my bed and watched as I saw shooting stars shoot though the night sky.

Mmh, beautiful

It reminds of that night where I had wishing on every star that night, wishing for a friend, a paranormal friend, of course.

I closed my eyes and for some reason I made the same wish.

The shooting stars stopped and the night sky got more dark.
I laid down and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I dreamed about the alien I had painted.

"Hey, turn around" I shouted out to the alien.

But he wouldn't budge, so I threw a rock at the green, little alien.

But I missed, it just went past his head and then I blinked and all of a sudden he was gone.

I looked around for the alien, but I couldn't see him anywhere. I turned around , and then there he was.

Having 4 other legs protrude of his backside, as he stared me down with his big, glowing eyes.

I woke all of sudden but I don't know why I had whispered that name but I did..

Zim....

( Wowwww I haven't wrote in years guys, and honestly I really do miss writing and love this story I'm doing, and I've got so many ideas for it, btw if my grammar sucks while I write this well I'm sorry, also don't forget to like this story, well I hoped you guys enjoyed, see ya)