The Dream

I jolted up, lying in a puddle of sweat.

I breathed heavily in and out. Trying to clasp what just happened in my dream.

I couldn't process the information, of an alien showing up in my dreams and saying it's glad to meet me.

I tried to remember the face, the alien gave me when he said those words.

He looked so..so..sinister with those magenta eyes, staring deep into my soul.

But at the same time, it was like two pools of candy syrup, you could get stuck in.

They were entrancing.

But after that dream, I started to question things of how things were yesterday.

Why was everyone so different, people were behaved and nice, instead of being rude and unruly.

Why have things been so different, why have these phenomenons been happening..

It's been weird ever since I had that dream about that damn alien but why now..

Then a wisp of a thought swam through my head.

The wish..I made, it couldn't be after all these years, it actually came true...but all I have has been only in dreams.

The wish could just make the alien be my friend in my dreams perhaps..

I sighed, trying to think of all possibilities why my life has become so bizarre.

I looked out my window, seeing the sun rise.

I grabbed for my phone, tapping the screen, seeing that's its 7 am.

I guess, I'll find out more if I go to school and maybe try to deduct more about what's going on..

I got myself ready and headed downstairs to get me a quick breakfast.

I got down to the last step and I saw Gaz,sitting on the couch, watching some show.

"Oh, hey Gaz, I was wondering where you were at".I smiled at her.

But what I didn't expect was that she smiled back.

"Hello there Dib, you going to school?".

No insult...weird and I can't believe she smiled haven't seen her do that since we were younger..

"Wow,no insult today Gaz" I perked up my eyebrows.

She look at me like she was dumbfounded by what I said.

"What do you mean brother" she smiled sweetly back.

What the hell!..Why is Gaz acting like this, first she's gone for a whole day a now she is back and acting like a totally new person...

"Uuhh, well usually you pretty much you try and insult in everything you do and say to me"

"Well, Dib I'm sorry I was such a jerk towards you, could you ever forgive me" She walked up and clasped my hands together with her and looked sweetly into my eyes.

I awkwardly creeped my mouth into a small smile and just nodded and shook her hands away.

Gaz smiled widely and said thank you and went back into the living room.

I gulped, just standing there, thinking of what the fuck is going on.

Okay, this proves something has changed ever since I made that wish...but it so hard to believe that there could be an actual..real-life...alien

I started to grasp at my hair, slowly falling into a panic attack.

My breathing started to quicken and my heart was racing.

I slammed my back against the wall and slid down.

I buried my head into my knees and wrapping my arms around myself.

Damn it Dib...why are you freaking out about this..it can't be real...but so much had changed something drastic must have changed...

Though to find out if what I'm thinking is true I gotta start researching this phenomenon...I guess I'll start with the kids at school.

I was so lost in thought I didn't notice my breathing had slowed down and my heart stopped racing.

I got myself off the floor, and grabbed all my things for school.

"Let's start investgating" I said while opening the front door and started my day.

(Okay, so sorry about taking ages to get this out but I'm about to go on vacation so I've been busy and work also didn't help so for now I've cut this chapter short because I'm a busy bee so hope you enjoyed and see ya later)