1

GO BACK AND READ THE INTRO FIRST!!!

Reminder: possible spoilers and open topics you won't find out the outcome of. (Is that even a correct sentence? I've no idea, deal with it)

Still sure you want to read it? Don't say I didn't warn you.

Peace and happiness.

Those two words held so many different meanings to so many different people, some associated peace with calm and quiet so no noise could be heard, some with being surrounded by people who were good for them giving them the feeling of comfort and safety. With peace came happiness, but was it the same the other way around? Was life necessarily peaceful when you were happy?

Definitely not.

Two men fell in love and built up their own bright future with their wonderful children they loved so dearly, but they could write books about how being happy and having peace at once wasn't automatically applicable in every case.

They had everything and they couldn't wish for a better life they built up throughout the last two decades; dealt with losses, heartbreak, difficult situations and almost impossible hurdles to overcome, but they did. With the help of their friends and family as well with their own strength and having each other, never giving up. But their household was a mess with two teenagers, an eight year old troublemaker who looked up to his big brother as if he was a god, but had the characteristics of his older sister and a toddler who needed extra care whenever it was possible. They wouldn't have it any other way though.

 They wouldn't have it any other way though

-

"Dad!" Louis just rushed down the hallway being late already and sighed deeply when he heard Ruby yelling for him from supposedly her room.

"I'm in a hurry, Rubes." He called back.

"Please! Dad, help me! I'm dying!" She screamed.

"For fuck's sake. You better be dying right now, otherwise I'll help with it." He grumbled to himself and opened her room door which was empty. "Where are-"

"Bathroom!" She screeched.

Louis opened the bathroom door and saw his fifteen year old daughter crouched onto the closed toilet seat in just a towel with a terrified look on her face and trembling like crazy. Her head shot over to him and she pointed to the shower with a shaking hand and close to crying.

"What?" Louis asked unfazed when he looked through the glass door and there was nothing.

"Look into the corner! There's a spider!" Ruby pressed out with a trembling voice.

Louis sighed annoyed but opened the shower and looked into the corner. He stared at the spider that was smaller than the pad of his thumb and slowly turned his head to Ruby.

"Honestly I don't even know what to say anymore." He muttered more to himself before he stepped on it. "Here. Done."

"Why did you kill it?" Ruby exclaimed.